13th May 2012, 12:38 AM
shrusti nayak

How should I join company secretary course after completing 12th with 54%?

i mean that i want to join company secretary course.i just completed my +2 exam,with 54%.then please tell me how i entre in this course???

16th May 2012, 04:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join company secretary course after completing 12th with 54%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrusti nayak View Post
i mean that i want to join company secretary course.i just completed my +2 exam,with 54%.then please tell me how i entre in this course???
If you want to pursue Company Secretary course, you will have to register for the Foundation Program of the course. The registration can be done anytime during a year and to do so, you will need to contact any of the regional offices/branches of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
In order to be considered eligible, you do not require to qualify any entrance test and therefore, since you have qualified +2 level of examination, you are eligible to register for the course, irrespective of your stream and score in the qualifying examination.
The Foundation Program is followed by Executive Program, Professional Program and Management Training. The institute basically offers the course through correspondence mode but there are study centers in many parts of India where you may enroll for oral coaching and complete information regarding the same can be obtained from the regional offices/branches of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

For more information, Click Here.
15th March 2015, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join company secretary course after completing 12th with 54%?

When to do CS? Is it after 12th or after graduation? Please help me out I am really confused about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?