20th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for drug inspector post conducted by TNPSC? Model question papers and previous years papers for drug inspector?

how to prepare drug inspector post conducted by tnpsc . pls suggest me how to prepare and send me syallbus and send me model question papers and previous year question papers for drug inspector pls send me soon......... my mail id is [email protected] and [email protected] . send me question papers to my mail id soon plssssssss.......

24th April 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should i prepare for drug inspector post conducted by TNPSC? Model question papers and previous years papers for drug inspector?

please send me model question papers for drug inspector exam to this mail id [email protected]
14th May 2012, 07:04 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How should i prepare for drug inspector post conducted by TNPSC? Model question papers and previous years papers for drug inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare drug inspector post conducted by tnpsc . pls suggest me how to prepare and send me syallbus and send me model question papers and previous year question papers for drug inspector pls send me soon......... my mail id is [email protected] and [email protected] . send me question papers to my mail id soon plssssssss.......
The Eligibility for the Drug Inspector are :--

1. To give the Drug Inspector Exam.,The Candidates must have the Following Eligibility Criteria..,

2. The Drug Inspector examination is generally a State Service under the Health & Family Welfare Department ,conducted by Orissa Public Service Commission(OPSC) ,Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC)as well as Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) etc.....

Qualification:-

1: you should have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy(B.Pharm) or Pharmaceutical Sciences of Medicine in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or its equivalent

2:You should have minimum eighteen months’ experience in manufacture.

3:you age should be between 21yr-35yr for general candidates..,3yr relaxation for OBC and 5yr relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

4:You should be Indian citizen

5:You will be selected on the basis of Written examination and Viva Voce

a) The written examination will consist of two papers.
The examination in Pharmacy(core subject) will be in Paper-I consisting of 200 marks.

b) General Knowledge will be in Paper-II consisting of 50 marks.

c) Then there will be the Viva-Voce Test for 25 marks.

d) Then the physical fitness test will be conducted

The syllabus of the Paper one is as follows:

1: Forensic Pharmacy

2:Manufacturing Pharmacy

3:Pharmaceutical Analysis

4:Medicinal Chemistry

5: Pharmacognesy

6:Pharmacology & Toxiology

7:Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy

8:Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education

For details syllabus visit:http://opsc.nic.in/sylla-drugin.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?