9th March 2012, 11:03 PM
vagunaik

How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?

Sir. Iam studying b.tech civilbranch iwant do job in civilengineering government pls tel me how to prepare

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  2. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  5. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  6. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  7. How to get a job in Government Sector after doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  9. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  10. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering? -- [New]
  12. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  13. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  14. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  15. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  16. Can I apply for government job in Civil Engineering after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
10th March 2012, 01:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagunaik View Post
Sir. Iam studying b.tech civilbranch iwant do job in civilengineering government pls tel me how to prepare
HI!
After passing B.Tech Civil Engineering you can apply for job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.F.S
> I.E.S
> C.D.S
etc

GOOD LUCK!
4th August 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?

i m in 3rd year pursuing b.e. in civil so pls tell me opportunities in this field and also tell is this time best for joining gate coaching?
7th November 2012, 09:19 PM
suraj391

IAS is an central service and also deeply regarded as the most prestigious job in the civil services.

As you don't know the basic eligibility criteria for this I will try to explain the basic eligibility criteria require for this

The main basic eligibility criteria for Civils Service Examination

->Candidate must have 21 years of age

->Candidate must complete at least degree from
a recognized Indian University

this is all about the basic eligibility criteria of CSE

As per your qualification i.e., M.Tech (5Years)
course You will be eligible for the exam which will be conducted by UPSC Delhi

You can go through the examination code for
Civil Service Examination in the official website of UPSC

i.e.
www.upsc.gov.in

The exam will be conducted by UPSC this exam
is conducted every year with the name of Civil service examination.

For this exam there will be a huge competition
so you have to be well prepared to face the examination

the exam is conducted in the three stage format

->CSAT(Preliminary)

->Mains

->Interview
In this way the exam will be go on for a year
duration till you complete the full procedure
but one note that if you fail in any of the stage
you have to appear again from the first so it is
the game with a little risk

hope you will clear in your first attempt only
all the best
27th December 2012, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

after civil btech can i do the architecture
30th June 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Which book is best for prepair in goverment sector?
30th June 2015, 09:37 PM
john215

Re: How should I prepare to get a job in civil engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?

Government sector after passing B.Tech Civil Eng

DRDO
DRDL
ISRO
IAS
IPS
IES
CIVIL Engineer
BHEL

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?