20th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IIT JEE with 10 months remaining for the exam?

Hey . . . I am not well in 11 . . .and i have only 10 months remaining for iit jee . . . Please help me out . . .can get select with a gud rank . . .or what shoul i do . . .presently i am taking coaching from a leading institute in kota . . .!!!!

26th August 2012, 12:18 AM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE with 10 months remaining for the exam?

Hi,

Don't worry just focus on the basics of each topic.Once you finish that then go into depth.
For Physics-Solve
1.H.C. Verma
2.Resnick Halliday & if you have time then try for IRODOV
For Maths Solve
1.R.S.Agarwal
2.Trigonometry
3.Algebra by I.A.Maron
For chemistry
1.Numerical chemistry from any good author
2.Inorganic From J.D.Lee
3.Orgainic From Pradeep or NCERT is enough

Also in the end practice previous year papers.

Best of Luck.
27th August 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE with 10 months remaining for the exam?

I am a polytechnic final year student but i am not intersted in poly. I love jee , i am from a middle class family. So i cant take coching class for jee plz sir help me , who i prepare jee2013 in 8-9 months, and tell me best book ,studymaterial
15th August 2013, 11:59 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

If you work very hard you can make good use of the 10 months you have.

out of 10 months keep 1 months for revision.

Now divide these 9 months equally for physics chemistry and mathematics.

make sure you solve enough number of question and mock papers to make your concepts clear and get acquianted with the pattern of exam

You may follow

ML khanna for mathematics
Comprehensive chemistry by pradeep
HC verma and resnick haliday for physics

all the best
16th August 2013, 12:06 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE with 10 months remaining for the exam?

HI

If you work very hard you can make good use of the 10 months you have.

out of 10 months keep 1 months for revision.

Now divide these 9 months equally for physics chemistry and mathematics.

make sure you solve enough number of question and mock papers to make your concepts clear and get acquianted with the pattern of exam

You may follow

ML khanna for mathematics
Comprehensive chemistry by pradeep
HC verma and resnick haliday for physics

all the best
9th May 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I was not good in class 12.i couldn't qualified iitjee.but now I am very serious about it. Sir, there is
Nobody to guide me. I don't want to loose this opportunity this time
.Please help me. How should I manage my time.i really want to get selected.
24th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am Rashmi Mittal studying in class 12(PCM).I was not good in class 11. But I want to clear IITJEE with a good rank.I have'nt enough money to join coaching class and also no guidence. How can prepare for Iitjee in ten months?
7th June 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am aditi ,recently passed out 12th ,bt nt get very good marks in that....nd my 11th cncepts r very weak ,pls help me out to crack iit in jst 9 mnths.....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?