20th September 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering

i have completed my diploma in civil engineering in 2004 and now i am working in PSU.now i want to start Btech but i dont want left my job .pls advice

Related Questions:
10th January 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering

i have completed my diploma in civil engineering in 2003 and now i am working in tamilnadu .now i want to start Btech but i dont want left my job .pls advice
9th February 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i want admission through lateral entry in btech college?is there any to give me a way?
27th February 2013, 09:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue B.Tech degree through distance education. Thapar University, Anna University, etc offers B.Tech degree through distance. Selection of candidates is done through entrance test. Detailed information can be collected from the portal of these Universities. Distance education helps to you have higher studies without affecting your career.
19th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What does in computer sci. And engg. Diploma
28th April 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Fist of all choose a proper streem and study proper .i am also a structure designer .i suggest. Choose steel designing.contact any exp. Enginer lenrn from them and hope fully futute will safe. Try to learn. Tekla software. And search on google for tekla tutor.
29th April 2014, 04:23 PM
amit gadge

Default hello friend

btech admissions will be on diploma aggregate percentile. if you want to do parttime btech then you have to do it from open university
1st May 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

SRM University takes its own entrance exam called SRMEE for various engineering and management courses. The minimum eligibility criteria for BTech is a students should have completed his 12th. 12th appearing students can also apply for entrance test. The marks attained by the student in the entrance exam helps to get him the course of his preference. For more details you can also visit www.srmuniv.ac.in
13th September 2015, 04:25 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

You can do B.tech in civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering.

Diploma student are eligible for BE. But you have minimum 60% in diploma. You will get admission in BE by lateral entry without 12th science.

As civil engineering is good field of engineering, you must have to do graduation in civil for bright future. You will get place easily in any government or private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?