11th April 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How to study chinese language if I am 38 years old private primary teacher? Is it beneficial?

i m graduate and 38 years old private primary teacher. I want to study Chinese language to get better job in teaching field. What should I can do ? Is it beneficial ?

23rd June 2011, 04:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study chinese language if I am 38 years old private primary teacher? Is it beneficial?

Studying a Foreign language is always a good thing to do. Age is no bar for studying these languages. If you are interested in studying the language, then go for it. The question whether it is beneficial or not is a good question. Yes you will be definitely benefited, that you have learned one more language, but other than that the scope of Chinese language now is lower than that of German and French
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?