13th December 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors

i m a student in class 11. after my 12th examination i want to study in economics. my subject combination is geography, economics, math.. so i want to know the minimun requried marks to study economics honours course.. plz tell me...

28th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors

i completed b. a economics course, unfortunately i cant write the main subject economics
2nd December 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors

How to join bachelor in economics program in india after completing A level exams?
18th September 2015, 12:07 PM
sai5733

Course and Eligibility Criteria :-----------

The study of Economics begins quite early, in class IX ,in most India Schools.
But to get into an honor programme at the Bachelor level requires high performance at the Xth and XIIth

All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?