31st May 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard

Now i an studied in 10 th standerd . After finishing my 10th standerd i want to admission in aeronatic coiiage . Which coiiage is best . How many percentage in10th standerd did I requird to take admission in aeronatic collage .How much fees did i requird.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  2. How to become a aeronautical engineer? In which college should I take admission? I am a 10th passed student
  3. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  6. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  10. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  11. How to become an Aeronautical engineering if I am in 10th standard?
  12. How should I get admission in medical? I am a 10th standard student
  13. Can I take admission in government college in Mumbai for Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  14. Importance of elementary and intermediate certificates?
  15. Could I get admission in any polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam? I am in 10th standard
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
1st June 2013, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard

You must study 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths to become eligible for Aeronautical Engineering course.

If you have passed 10th then opt for PCM stream in 11th class and start preparing for the entrance examination along with the studies

The admission into top colleges will be based on the performance in the entrance examination. Those who get good rank will get admission into top colleges after counselling.

So get admission into a good school so that you have strong basic knowledge of all the subjects which are important for Aeronautical Engineering.

Some of the top Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India are:

-Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.

-Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai

-Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore

-Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

-Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

-Indian Institute of Technology Chennai

-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

-Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

-Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai

-Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati

-Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.

-Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.

-Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

-Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology

-Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
12th August 2013, 12:24 PM
s.a.h.

Default Re: How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard

hi sar i am student of 11. how to take admission in aeronautical engineering college after my studies std.12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?