1st August 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls

i have completed my 12th class...i am planning to take civil engineering next..but my family members are telling that civil is not advisable for girls..can u please tell me whether civil suitable for girls or not..please help me out

1st January 2013, 10:22 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls

For taking civil engineering you need to give entrance exam of engineering and get good score in it so that you can go for any good college and pursue your degree and the entrance exams are AIEEE and JEE_-IIT.
2nd January 2013, 12:15 AM
ipkay93

Default Re: How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls

Hello aspirant , as you are a girl and want to join civil engineering then upto some extent your family is right because most of the jobs after civil engineering are field jobs so it is not advisable for women. But if you still want to join the course then you need to clear engineering entrance examination for admission in the colleges offering civil engineering.
Some of the most reputed colleges for civil engineering are
1 IITs : For this you need to clear IIT-JEE entrance exam
2 NITs and some of the best private colleges in India : For this you need to clear AIEEE exam
3 State Entrance Examinations depending on the state you reside in.
There are some of very good private colleges in India conducting their own Entrance Examinations like
SRM
VIT
Manipal Institute of Technology
16th May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to take Chemical Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
7th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 2 with art but now I want to get admission in gnm . m I eligible
19th May 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed 12 th std with 82.4 percentage. Now I am so so so confused to take wwhat next. Then what is the best suited engineering course for girls sir plz rply very fast it s time was over admissions going on plzzzzzzz I really request u to reply......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?