14th November 2012, 08:14 PM
paulviz

How to take part time M.Tech while working as Sr lecturer in mechanical engineering

Sir
Iam working as a sr lecturer in mech.engg in an engg college kerala.i would like to take parttime m.tech preferably in thermal engg or automobile engg.is any college offers this discipline.pl. send to my email
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take part time M.Tech while working as Sr lecturer in mechanical engineering
  2. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  3. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  4. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  5. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  6. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time? -- [New]
  7. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?
  9. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  10. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  12. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  13. Where can I do B.Tech in Part Time after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Are there any part time courses related to mechanical engineering which I can opt after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working as SAP engineering in Chennai Metro Rail Project
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  17. Guidance to pursue Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Masters in Mechanical and working as Lecturer?
  18. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
23rd February 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take part time M.Tech while working as Sr lecturer in mechanical engineering

I want to work as an junior lecturer ..and i want to continue my M.E in part time is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?