30th January 2011, 09:58 PM
shyampv

How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?

i like to know the vacancies in communication fields. how can i know the vacancies in pvt. mobile companies like tata teleservice, airtel, reliance etc.

4th February 2011, 04:32 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?

Hi,
Dear, make a resume or regiter yourself in these sites, there are so many job options in this field so easily you can get the job.

All the best
5th February 2011, 02:32 AM
benz

Default Re: How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?

Dear friend

To know about the latest vacancies in all the companies matching your profile you may register to the following website-

www.freshersworld.com

This site is very useful.

Thank you
3rd May 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

plz give me idea........how can i find a job in mobile commiunication industry like AITEL, TATA, RELIANCE
25th July 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i am electronics & communication engineer; there are vacancy in ONGC - Recruitment of Graduate Trainees - 2011 for electronics & telecommunication engineering branch.. can i apply for this ?
11th August 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Fresher world does not say a proper details for ny thing about airtel,vodafone jobs so please sent me the proper details for knowing da vacancies of this company
14th October 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can M.Sc in electronics n communication students also apply for jobs in Private Mobile Companies?
17th October 2015, 07:34 PM
Roja kaki

You are asking about very good companies so one should have very good communication .
and for which position you are applying for depends on your position also hiring will be depends .
If that is technical position you should be very good at technical knowledge and if that is
receptionist your appearance should be good and speaking should be good like this you should have to improve your skills depends on your postion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?