8th January 2011, 01:03 PM
deepesh sharma

I am an MBA and my age is 24 years so I couldn't apply for CDS, How can I join Indian army after M.B.A?

dear sir
i am deepesh sharma and this time i am in m.b.a my dob is 19-july-1986 and i complited 24 year i am over age for cds examination for indian army and i want to know any other sources to join indian army as an officer plese send full detain on my email [email protected]

17th January 2011, 06:17 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: I am an MBA and my age is 24 years so I couldn't apply for CDS, How can I join Indian army after M.B.A?

currently you have only 1 year to join army and it is in short service commission as non technical man. it has age limit of 25 years. its advertisement will come in march/april and in september/october. so you can apply in it.
9th March 2011, 03:56 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: I am an MBA and my age is 24 years so I couldn't apply for CDS, How can I join Indian army after M.B.A?

Hello..........The age limit is of 25 years so you have very less time left to apply.I have attached the notification of CDS for you.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: doc CDS.doc(41.0 KB, 178 views)
28th June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i am an MBA and my age is 24 years,can i join defence.
17th July 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sir i m 25 years old but i want to join indian force ...
22nd July 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

my age is 23 and i am an mba.do i have any career opp in army???????????????
23rd July 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

are we eligible for cds after mba
31st July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hi m poonam
i wants to join the Indian army . i am SUO in collage in NCC. i compleated my Msc IT.
i m aweb designer. i m working in a company.....and is there any entry after 25 in Indian army ...
Please ans. it. my email id is
[email protected]
waiting for reply
27th August 2011, 11:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: I am an MBA and my age is 24 years so I couldn't apply for CDS, How can I join Indian army after M.B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh sharma View Post
dear sir
i am deepesh sharma and this time i am in m.b.a my dob is 19-july-1986 and i complited 24 year i am over age for cds examination for indian army and i want to know any other sources to join indian army as an officer plese send full detain on my email [email protected]
Hey friend,

Who told that you cannot apply for the CDS exam and join in Indian Army with 24 years and having a graduate in MBA.

CDS is Combined Defence Academy which is conducted for getting in Indian military academy,Navy,Air force,Officer military academy.

You can surely apply for the CDS exam with your age limits and education qualification.

Indian Army for CDS:

* Candidates must be a citizen of India.

* Candidates must be a unmarried male candidate.

* Candidates who are appearing for the exam must have age limit of 19-24 years.

* Candidates must have a degree from a recognized university.

All the best...
3rd September 2011, 01:40 PM
Tulasinagababu

Visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ to get your required and completed infooo

ALL the BEST
1st October 2011, 12:18 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hi m poonam
i wants to join the Indian army . i am SUO in collage in NCC. i compleated my Msc IT.
i m aweb designer. i m working in a company.....and is there any entry after 25 in Indian army ...
Please ans. it. my email id is
[email protected]
waiting for reply
29th January 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello..... I'm 24 years of age & have a masters degree in arts.. I'm very much interested to join defence.. please kindly send me the details to my e-mail [email protected]
17th February 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Im Santhosh 23years old and im finished B.com in regular,MBA in distance course. I want join in our indian army so kindly help me to join and way to join. Help me and im waiting for your response. What is the first step.
My [email protected]
21st March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

My name is Arun Rastogi , I have completed my Mba in Marketing & my DOB is 19/01/1986 also i have 2 yrs of working experience how i can join ARMY
8th November 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a 30 year old, can i join Indian army?
10th January 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i am parsuing MCA which will be copleated in 2014..till than my age will reach 26and 1/2..so thereany vaccience for the student like me..??
plz guide me over it...!!
Saurabh..:)
11th April 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of 12 having commerce stream and i want to join indian army i want to make my pasion as my profession can i
15th September 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir am student of class 11 .sir I want join in Indian army.I passed the hslc exam with 73%.how can I join in Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?