20th February 2010, 07:17 PM
devesh joshi

Information about hotel management and other related courses after passing 12th?

hi madam i want to do hm after 12th i am a commerce student.tell me the process of obtaining admission in govt.collage and there is any necessity of learning foreign language.when the exam is held by the govt and wht is the process for that

29th March 2012, 10:56 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Information about hotel management and other related courses after passing 12th?

hi devesh
There is a huge opportunity in 'Hotel Management'. If any university or college is providing 3years Diploma course, then go for that. Otherwise, after completion of Inter or Graduate you can go for One year hotel management courses. There should be need of more concentration and dedication in this field. It's a such kind of job where a little progress can takes you to the High level; and a little mistake can demolish all your achievement.

Best of Luck and do well.
Thanks & regards,
vikas saini
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?