11th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?

i am a student of BDS and i wish to go abroad as i have completed my bds.so i want to know about various entrance exams and eligibility criteria for MDS OUTSIDE INDIA

im expecting ur answer at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  2. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  3. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  5. List of entrance exams to study MDS in India? Tips for preparation?
  6. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  7. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  8. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  9. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  10. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility for MDS entrance exams after completing internship this month?
  13. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  14. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya
  15. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  17. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIPGMEE to study MDS? -- [New]
30th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?

I am a student of BDS and i wish to go abroad as i have completed my bds.so i want to know about various entrance exams and eligibility criteria for MDS OUTSIDE INDIA... n plz do tell me about the diploma courses in INDIA and ABROAD also... n their eligibility criteria.

i am expecting your ans at [email protected]
24th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?

i completed my bds studies now wnted to do mastersin dental how much money is require
10th May 2013, 07:47 PM
banacareer

HI,

Please find the details the list of the US universities that offer MS in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery. Please go through their respective websites for more detials

Boston University

Loma Linda University

University of Iowa

University of Puerto Rico-Medical Sciences Campus

Thanks
22nd July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bds from rguhs university in india and i want to know diploma courses and mds admission requirements for abroad universities i expect yor reply @ [email protected]
19th October 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

i will complete my internsip in next 6 month plz tell me about mds course out side the india eligibility criteria and money required

plz reply me at [email protected]
14th October 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I am a BDS student and want to continue my MDS outside India so please give me the necessary details regarding exam criteria and scholarship......
At
[email protected]
4th July 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a BDS and i wish to go abroad as i have completed my bds.so i want to know about various entrance exams and eligibility criteria for MDS OUTSIDE INDIA... n plz do tell me about the diploma courses in INDIA and ABROAD also... n their eligibility criteria.
I am eagerly waiting for your reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?