5th May 2015, 01:18 AM
Shweta N More

Institutes or colleges which offer training to Biotech gradates related to Pharmacy?

Tell me some names of institute or college which offers training for biotech graduate.
I want course related to pharmacy so please tell me pharmaceutical courses as soon as possible....

Related Questions:
  1. Top Biotech and pharmacy institutes in India? both private & government?
  2. Names of the various prestigious institutes and companies related to Biotech in Delhi
  3. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  5. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  6. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Information about Biotech or Pharmaceutical companies? I am a student of MSc Biotech
  8. Which are the government training institutes that I can take up after MSc Biotech?
  9. List of institutes which offer Android Development Training in India
  10. Career in commercial arts after graduation?
  11. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  12. Reputed institutes which offer Winter Training related to C and C++ for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  13. How to do training while doing B.Tech Biotech 2nd year? Best training institutes?
  14. List of institutes which offer SCADA Training in Pune? Total fee of SCADA Training?
  15. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  16. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  17. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  18. List of training institutes offering training in electrical and electronics in Tamilnadu?
5th May 2015, 08:03 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutes or colleges which offer training to Biotech gradates related to Pharmacy?

You have asked here wrong question because your question should be here that in which Bio-medical or pharma companies i can go for the training because there is no one collage who can provide the training in such fields as collages only gives the education in any courses not training.

And the courses that fit to enter the Pharma field are -

>> B.Sc Pharma

>> B.Sc Bio-medical

>> B.tech Bio-Medical

>> M.tech Bio-Medical

>> D.Pharma

>> B.Pharma

>> M.Pharma

And the companies where you can get the training for this field are -

>> Ranbaxy

>> Cipla Pharmaceuticals

>> Dr. Reddy,s Labs

>> Lupin

>> Cadila Health

>> Sun Pharma

>> Divis Labs

>> Abbott India

>> JB Chemicals

>> Arvind Remedies

>> Venus Remedies

>> Themis Medicare

>> R.P.G. Life

>> Bharat Immuno

>> Aarey Drugs

>> Alembic

>> Syncom formula

>> Brooks Labs
5th May 2015, 10:27 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes or colleges which offer training to Biotech gradates related to Pharmacy?

Institutes or colleges which offer training to Biotech gradates related to Pharmacy

Central Drug Research Institute
www.cdriindia.org/advance.html

Aristogene biosciences, Bangalore.
www.aristogene.com

Allele Life Sciences, Delhi
http://www.allelelifesciences.org/

ATG Biosystems, Pune.
http://www.atgbiosystems.com/

Biocon, Bangalore.
www.biocon.com.

Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI), Barrackpore
http://www.cifri.ernet.in

Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB), Haryana
www.cirb.gov.in

Biosys Biotech, Chennai.
http://www.biosysbiotech.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?