1st October 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Institutions for diploma in Civil Engineering in Lucknow and how to get admission in second year of the course after passing ITI in Draughtsman Civil?

Hi I want to know Diploma in Civil Engineer institutions are located where in Lucknow. How to get admission in second year diploma course in Civil Engineering. I have passed ITI draughtsman Civil.

31st August 2017, 09:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutions for diploma in Civil Engineering in Lucknow and how to get admission in second year of the course after passing ITI in Draughtsman Civil?

You can apply for direct admission in second year of diploma after completion of ITI course. You have to appear in LEET exam to get direct admission in second year of Diploma engineering. After getting the LEET result, you have to participate in online counseling and then follow the further admission process.
Here are some best diploma college in Lucknow:

Lucknow Polytechnic Lucknow
Address: Kanpur Road, Opposite Krishna Nagar, Kotwali, Sector C, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012
Phone: 0522 243 6074

Hewett Polytechnic  
Address: Dandaiya Road, Near Rahimnagar Crossing, Mahanagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226006
Phone: 0522 232 5097

Government Polytechnic Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?