26th March 2016, 12:29 AM
sriniwas2401

Is Jiwaji University approved by NCTE?

Sir/Mam,

Please confirm me whether jiwaji university is approved by NCTE or not? Can you please provide me the official information on the same? Please do let me know the complete answer on this. It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon.

27th March 2016, 01:10 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Jiwaji University approved by NCTE?

Yes, This college is approved by NCTE. Also this college is NAAC accredited, and also planning to take its NAAC accreditation once again.

Jiwaji University is located in Gwalior and this University came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Government. This college have very nice campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground.

Apart from this The university has been accredited with "FOUR STAR" status and The UGC XI plan committee has also appreciated the performance of the university at various level and there are 25 college which is affiliated to this university.

To get this details you can visit the official website of University which is : http://www.jiwaji.edu/
18th June 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is lal bahadur shastri college, gwalior was affiliated by NCTE in the year 2000 to 2003
11th September 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

WasLal Bahadur Shastri college Gwalior affiliated to NCTE inthe year 2000-01
23rd February 2021, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Is R.A.B college gwalior affiliated to NCTE APRROVED by government. And under the jiwaji univ.R.A.B. college
15th June 2022, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Is jiwaji university is offer the course of B.Ed (Bachler of Education) and is approved for NCTE, Please suggests.
7th October 2022, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

1995 b.ed program of jiwaji University has been approved by ncte.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?