1st October 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

what are the job opportunities in indian navy for women,after BSc.phisics?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy after the completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  2. What are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian Navy after BSc Physics?
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for female National Player?
  5. What are the job opportunities in educational sector of Indian Navy? I am a graduate in BSc Physics
  6. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy?
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  11. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  15. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  16. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Job for in Indian Navy after 12th for National level sport player?
  18. How to apply for Indian Navy after completing of BSc?
10th July 2015, 01:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

Yes you have the job opportunities in the Indian Navy having completed your Bachelor's degree with Physics as your main subjects but for the same you will have to clear the Combined Defense Services (CDS) examination.

CDS examinations are held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and are commonly known as CDS I & CDS II. The necessary qualifications required for appearing in the same examination for Indian Naval Academy are as :-

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

* Your age must be within 19 years to 22 years.

* You must have done your graduation with either Physics or Mathematics or any engineering course from a recognized university.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement.

The examination is held in two stages which are as written examination and service selection board interview respectively.

For more queries regarding the same examinations and eligibility for the other wings of same you can log on to its official link i.e; www.upsc.gov.in. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?