30th May 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Kamraj University approved by UGC? Where to get the official information about the college?

I want to do bcom... Is kamraj university approved by ugc . iam from Kerala... I want to do embassy attestation also... Can I ? Please guide me in this matter. I really need your suggestion to move forward. Hoping to get the answer soon.

30th May 2016, 11:07 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Kamraj University approved by UGC? Where to get the official information about the college?

Madurai Kamaraj Univeristy is a Statutory University established in 1965 by Govt of Tamilnadu.

It is recognized and funded by UGC and is a member of Association of Indian University.

It has been reaccredited by NAAC with grade A.

For more Information please visit https://mkudde.org/

30th May 2016, 11:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Kamraj University approved by UGC? Where to get the official information about the college?

Yes, Kamraj University is approved by UGC.

Madurai Kamaraj University is a Statutory University, established in 1965 by Govt. of Tamilnadu. It is recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC) and is a member of Association of Indian Universities.

One can get the official information about the college at its website, i.e., https://mkudde.org/

31st May 2016, 12:34 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes,This college is approved by UGC, also this University is one of the oldest state level University. Kamaraj University was established in 1965 and was named after the historical city of Madurai. Originally Kamraj University is known as Madurai Kamraj University. This University was founded by Dr.Zakir Hussain who was also president of India.Now this University is owned by Government of TamilNadu with the recognition of UGC.

Almost 20 Schools, 77 Colleges and 19 Institutions are there in Tamilnadu which is affiliated to kamraj University.

Please click the link http://www.mkuniversity.org for more details

31st May 2016, 06:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Kamraj University is popularly known as Madurai Kamraj University. It was established in 1966 as an extension of Madras University. At present, it is located in Madurai that is in Tamil Nadu.

This university is recognized by University Grants Commission for various undergraduate and post graduate courses. You can also check its status at official website of UGC, http://www.ugc.ac.in.

6th March 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam I have a question,
I am pursuing M.Sc degree( Chemistry) under the Directorate of Distance Education of Madurai Kamraj University, for the academic year 2015-16. My question is this university's M.Sc ( Chemistry) distance mode course approved by Distance Education Bureau (DEB). Shall this degree will be valid for appearing GATE exam or NET exam ? My email Id [email protected]
Please provide me the information through mail [email protected]
Thanking you , I am
Debasish Bardhan, Mob No. 8420405057, Kolkata

2nd October 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I Am student of Madurai kamraj university of the session 2016-2018 in pg course ..I want to know is it ugc granted in this session??????

8th November 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is Madurai kamaraj university dde MA from study centre outside state valid now?

13th August 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Madurai kamaraj university is ugc approved. But I want to know , is Distance Education of this university is ugc approved from the session 2018-19

Email- [email protected]

24th August 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Madurai kamaraj university Bsc botany courses are approved or not in kerala university (distant mode 2018-2021)

1st November 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I am Anil from Thane Maharashtra.I have done my FYBCOM from K.j Somaiya college.Mumbai.
But I want to know can my degree from madurai kamraj university marksheet and certificate is valid for job finding in Mumbai and other cities of India.Also is this degree(graduation) valid for job search in gulf and canada? Please reply to [email protected] as soon as possible as I intend to take an immediate decision within 3 to 4 days.Please reply and if possible give some suggestions. .
Thanks and Regards

ANIL LOBO

17th January 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Appasaheb gude from Thane Maharashtra.I have done my T y bsc chemistry fail from modern college vashi Mumbai.
But I want to know can my degree from madurai kamraj university marksheet and certificate is valid for job finding in Mumbai and other cities of India.Also is this degree(graduation) valid for job Please reply to [email protected] as soon as possible as I intend to take an immediate decision within 3 to 4 days.Please reply and if possible give some suggestions. .
Thanks and Regards

5th August 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

M.SC. IN MATH IN SESSION 2016-2018 UNDER DDE OF MKU IS APROVED BY UGC?????

8th October 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am done my msc phycology from madurai kamraj University session 2015-16 . please tell me my degree is valid
Inder jit Singh from Punjab
Send it response [email protected]

7th October 2022, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Conpleted msc chemistry through mku dde 2017-2021) is this valid for ugc net? Is this approved by ugc?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?