4th March 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?

hello,sir ....my name is priyanka agarwal and i live in delhi....i want to know can i apply for karnataka cet exam.....and if i can apply may i knw where the applications forms are available....waiting for a satisfactory response

thanking you
priyanka agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  2. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  3. Karnataka CET availability of application forms? can I fill KCET forms online? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether my son can apply as local candidate in Karnataka CET 2016?
  5. Karnataka cet application forms 2010?
  6. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  7. How to give Karnataka CET for medical? I was born and educated in Mumbai
  8. Dates of Karnataka MBA CET for filling the forms?
  9. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  10. Is ST certificate of Jharkhand also valid in Karnataka for CET? Is ST reservation is only valid for ST's students which belong to Karnataka for CET?
  11. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  12. When is the D.Ed CET exam in Karnataka? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  14. What is the criteria followed for getting admission in DTU? Will I be consider as delhi candidate? -- [New]
  15. How can I get the MHT CET form? I am living in Udaipur, Rajasthan
  16. When and where to obtain forms for CET?
  17. How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
4th March 2011, 07:27 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,sir ....my name is priyanka agarwal and i live in delhi....i want to know can i apply for karnataka cet exam.....and if i can apply may i knw where the applications forms are available....waiting for a satisfactory response

thanking you
priyanka agarwal
Halo priyanka
You will get CET form by post or from NET ,but you will get 15%of the seat .
Because you are not from that state so you will get 15% to the total seat.
Best of luck for other exam
4th March 2011, 07:37 PM
krupadesai

Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi

You can get the form by post from KEA(http://kea.kar.nic.in/) by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.

Contact Details:

Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Bengaluru 560 012.
Phone: 080-23461575, 23462758, 23462599
Fax: 080- 23461576
E-mail: [email protected]

The exam date is already declared by KEA.
27-4-2011 : Biology & Maths
28-4-2011 : Physics & Chemistry

The notification has already been attached for your information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRESS_NOTE_KEA.pdf(524.3 KB, 80 views)
4th March 2011, 07:39 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

sorry to say but you can not appear for karnataka CET exam
The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government

recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka.

Important Dates:

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of April, 2011

Last Date for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011

last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011

Contact Details:

Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,

Bengaluru 560 012.

Phone: 080-23461575, 23462758, 23462599

Fax: 080- 23461576

E-mail: [email protected]

4th March 2011, 08:09 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?

Quote:
hello,sir ....my name is priyanka agarwal and i live in delhi....i want to know can i apply for Karnataka cet exam.....and if i can apply may i knw where the applications forms are available....waiting for a satisfactory response thanking you priyanka agarwal
For OutSiders.

You need to made a link to any of your friend, uncle who are staying in Karnataka, So that they can buy form for you because form are available Only in the schools Or colleges located within the State of Karnataka.

Even you can Demand for Prospectus cum application from by post from KEA by sending a Demand Draft

See For Notification here kea.kar.nic.in

If Any Doubt Persists then Contact to below Address.

Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram,
Bangalore – 560 012,
Phone : 080 – 23461575, 23462758, 23462599,
Fax : 080 – 23461576,
E-mail : [email protected]

Note* KCET is going be held on Two days One is on 27th and another is on 28th of April 2011.
4th March 2011, 08:36 PM
mishra245

Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted every year by the Karnataka Government for the admission in Engineering and Medical colleges. The first exam was held in 1984.

The CET Cell will conduct the seat selection process for government seats for admissions to first-year Medical, Dental, Engineering, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga and Architecture courses.
For CET 2011, the govt has decided to make the forms available on the internet.
so you can apply directly by internet.
5th March 2011, 11:58 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

[FONT=Times New Roman]Availability of Karnataka CET Application forms:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]The forms for Karnataka CET will be available in schools and colleges of the Karnataka CET. For those residing outside Karnataka the form can be obtained by post from KEA by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Last for Availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Last Date for Availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Contact Details:[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Karnataka Examinations Authority,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Bengaluru 560 012.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Phone: 080-23461575, 23462758, 23462599[/FONT][/SIZE]
5th March 2011, 01:05 PM
sachin2places

Hello Priyanka.....You can definitely appear for Karnataka common entrance test but remember that 85% of the seats are reserved for the locals .So you must perform well to get a seat in a good college.
You must appear for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority, for PCB subjects in case of admission to Medical / Dental / Ayurveda / Homoeopathy / Unani / Naturopathy & Yoga courses and PCM subjects in case of admission to Engineering / Technology courses. For admission to Architecture course,Priyanka you must appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture. (Visit KEA website for list of institutions conducting NATA).
you can get the forms from http://kea.kar.nic.in.
ALL THE BEST
9th March 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i would like to get an application form for cet entrance exams,.how much amount of dd i have to make and on whose name?
balaraju
3rd June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir ....my name is RAJI and i live in AP...I wrote kcet exam, my expertation i will get 80 marks only.can u tell me i get good seat or not. i am waiting for a satisfactory response.
thanking you
Raji.
5th March 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

can i come directly to CET cell and I can collect the CET application form directly ...?
18th July 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
Im snehal .i want to know following
can i answer kcet for post graduate medial entrance .i hve done ug frm gmc n from goa, living in pune maharashtra ,plz let me know whthr u can answer by any means , wats the date of exam , sale od applucation form , submission of forms and selection criteria,
similarly whthr i can answer mhcet for post graduate medical entrance exam. For md ns course , whre the application firms available, wens d exam date n wens the submission of forms date , wen will be the sale of forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?