29th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology

hi, am shaista studyng in 11th standars arts i have thought about opting pychology as my career option can you help me with which kind of books i should refer and is it a good option for my career am interestedin criminal psychology please if you could help me with basic ideas what it is all about.

22nd November 2012, 08:54 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology

Criminal Psychology is new emerging career in the field of Criminal Justice Career. Basically it is involves focus on criminal actions, their intentions, understanding their mind.

A Psychologist can jointly work with many other departments and its work profile varies according to department in which the work involves. In order to get a professional career in psychology, one must acquire a doctorate degree in forensic science. To start you career in Psychology after 10+2 you should first do a basic degree course.

Various Psychology programmes are...

Social Psychology

Victimnology Psychology

Counselling

Statistical application in Forensic Science

Human Sexuality

Comparative psychology therapist

You can refer under mentioned books for Psychology...

The Alienist

Journey into Darkness

Mind Hunter: Inside the FBI's elite serial crime unit

Obsession

Enquisite Corps
27th January 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology

scope of doing m.sc. psychology after b.sc. nursing?
how can i go for criminal psychology after b.sc. nursing & what will be the job scope?
10th December 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

is psychology easy subject to study? tell quick than only i ll go for it plz
5th February 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I only study psychology as a degree course (not other subjects as to maintain honours or pass courses )? (In kolkata )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?