9th January 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

In which language will the LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistant be?

Sir, for lic housing finance limited asst. written test paper will be in which language? will be in telugu or not?

11th January 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which language will the LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistant be?

Sir, i have applied for the assistant in livhousing finance ltd. I want syllabus and which type of written test will be taken?
31st January 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which language will the LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistant be?

please send me model question paper for the examination for the post of assistant

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/assistant-lic-housing-finance-limited/#ixzz2JYi109p5
9th February 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

From where can i get the book on LIC Housing Finance Limited Assistant Exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?