28th June 2010, 03:28 PM
aryanr singh

List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?

I have got 60%marks in 12th bihar board and in aieee 37 marks all india rank 450000 plz suggest me aicte opproved college in all over india

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved colleges in AIEEE in which I can get admission after scoring 74% in CBSE exam and 35 marks in AIEEE?
  2. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in Bihar?
  3. List of AIEEE and other AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 282838 AIR and category rank(OBC) of 83342?
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  5. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  6. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  7. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  8. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  9. List of AICTE colleges in Bihar?
  10. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  11. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
  12. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get a seat in AICTE approved college after scoring 8108 rank?
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 60% marks in 12th from West Bengal Board -- [New]
  15. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  17. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 486 rank in PGECET? List of M.Pharmacy colleges which are AICTE and PCI approved?
6th April 2011, 04:30 PM
dava

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?

NIT Warangal
NIT Trichy
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur
Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad
NIT Suratkal, Mangalore
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
NIT Rourkela
NIT Kurukshetra
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior
Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
National Institute of Technology Durgapur
National Institute of Technology Calicut
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal
National Institute of Technology Raipur
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
National Institute of Technology-Hamirpur

These are the some of the top colleges , you can check on there cutoffs for your entry .
6th May 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?

i got 130 marks in aieee 2011 can i get a seat
21st May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 85 MARKS IN AIEEE. CAN I GET A GOOD COLLEGE
25th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i got 64 marks in aieee can i get a good college
6th June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I SCORED 77 PERCENT IN CLASS 12 AND I SCORED 17 MARKS IN AIEEE AND MY STATE RANK IS 35000 AND ALL INDIA IS 700000 .CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY COLLEGE OR NOT.REPLY SOON PLEASE.......
6th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF AIEEE COLLEGES IN WHICH I CAN GET AFTER SCORIN 74% IN CBSE BOARD AND 35 MARKS IN AIEEE
6th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

nop........
better luck next tym...
21st June 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

list of aicte approved colleges in which i can get after scoring 49% in 12th jharkhand board and 71 marks in aieee
8th July 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i m completed my diploma mechanical engineering in jun-july 2009 so i alligibal for the d2d in this year in gujarat.
14th July 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

IS NIT AICTE APPROVED??
26th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 55% marks in 2 aggregate from CBSE Board.......can i eligible for NIT Rourkela,NIT Hamirpur or IIIT Allahabad????????Please ans. my ques. Sir in my gmail account ([email protected])....
9th December 2011, 08:35 PM
tariqlko01

Since your marks are very low it is almost impossible to secure a seat in any college.
Your marks in Boards does not decide your college.So you must try for another time after studying nicely and planning your studies correctly.
GOOD LUCK.
3rd May 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 51% in12th by nios and 42marks in jee main.
please tell me on my email([email protected])
31st May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i score 22marks in AIEEE nd 58% in 12th bihar board can i get admission in colage for CS
31st May 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i score 22marks in AIEEE nd 58% in 12th bihar board can i get admission in colage for CS pleans ans me on ( [email protected])
29th May 2015, 07:20 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

List of AICTE Approved Colleges in which you can get the admission after scoring 60% in 12th Board and 37marks in AIEEE.

1.LNCT College Bhopal M.P.

2.Oriental Institute of Science and Technology Bhopal M.P.

3.IES College Bhopal M.P.

4.Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior

5.National Institute of Technology Durgapur

6.National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur

7.National Institute of Technology Hamirpur

8.National Institute of Technology Bhopal

9.National Institute of Technology Calicut

10.National Institute of Technology Surat

11.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur

12.Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

13.Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

14.Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi

15.Madhav Institute of Technology,Gwalior
10th June 2015, 05:33 PM
SEOEXPERT

List of AICTE Approved Colleges in which you can get the admission after scoring 60% in 12th Board and 37marks in AIEEE.

1. National Institute of Technology Calicut

2. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur

3. National Institute of Technology Durgapur

4. National Institute of Technology Hamirpur

5. National Institute of Technology Surat

6. National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur

7. National Institute of Technology Bhopal

8. Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

9. Oriental Institute of Science and Technology Bhopal M.P.

10. LNCT College Bhopal M.P.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?