27th September 2010, 02:48 PM
deepti singh08

List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?

sir,
i m a student of computer science & engineering. I will complete my b.tech in and after that i want to join public sector. please give me the details of all public sector exams for which i m eligible. I also want the respected details with their correct site.

Thanking you ...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  2. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  3. What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Notification for NTPC, DRDO exams? Other public sector exams after B.E (ECE)?
  5. Best books to prepare for Public Sector Exams like BHEL? Exam pattern for these Public Sector Exams?
  6. List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?
  7. How can EC students start preparation for Public Sector Exams?
  8. List of exams for getting into public sector companies in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Public sector exams which I can answer while doing computer science engineering in final year?
  10. Syllabus for Public Sector Exams?
  11. Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many public sector exams are held in India?
  13. Question Papers of different public sector exams?
  14. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work?
  15. Recruitment or procedure to enter in Public Sector exams?
  16. Is it possible for me to join the public sector if I am working in automobile manufacturing private sector?
  17. What is the role of private sector? Why it is important than public sector?
  18. Job Opportunities in Public Sector for the candidates of Computer Science Engineers?
17th October 2011, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?

Large number of opportunities is awaiting you in public sector after completing B.Tech CS. Write exams conducted by defence sector, railways, public sector banks etc to get in to these sectors. B.Tech CS students can get jobs in BSNL, SAIL, RRB, ISRO etc. You can visit the official sites of the organization to know the details. You can find the advertisement of these recruitments in all the leading newspapers of India. Presently some of the companies in public sector are recruiting on the basis of GATE score.
26th November 2011, 06:42 AM
m.khushhal

Default Re: List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?

Hi.....
for public sector exams...You can take help from study-material from this institute because this institute is very reputed institute in INDIA..................
1.MADE-EASY
2.IES-ACADEMY
these are very reputed institute in INDIA and you can take on-line or by given postal-order they send to you with-in 7-15 days ... public exam sector question papers are generally very basic and nature and do not require great deal of maths to solve ,they are very basic,so you have to make your basics in the subject very strong , also you have to see that generally what job are offered to the students after this exam in that company,and most of the technical questions will be inclined to topics towards that job, also there will be an simple aptitude and general knowledge questions be prepared for this also because this is the one part which can decide your rank....
7th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am third year b.tech student of computer science.i want to know about which books is concerned for non technical part.
9th January 2012, 01:13 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have just completed your b-tech degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
9th May 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

is there any job vaccancy for computer engineer in indian railway&wat does exam done for that,plz consider dis
7th January 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I m compute science student, in 3rd year. Please suggest me the list of psu's which computer science students are eligible to appear in 4th year n after b.tech.
10th April 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Which exams a computer engg must give to get job in public sector unit.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?