24th September 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?

i want a list of all correspondence courses available in india after intermediate,preferably in the field of life sciences.i passed my lntermediate examination in 2010 and am currently pursuing graduation (zoology hons.) and in addition i want to do some correspondence courses also.i am unable to take any decision as i dont know how many options i have for the same i shall be obliged if my query is answered

Related Questions:
  1. List of various correspondence courses available in India(preferably in Bangalore). I'm pursuing M.Pharmacy
  2. Science courses that I can pursue other than engineering after 10+2?
  3. List correspondence courses for Physical Education in India?
  4. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  5. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  6. Best Professional courses under Humanities field?
  7. Relevant courses in post graduation through correspondence after completing B.Sc with home science in Human and development?
  8. Post graduation in correspondence after B.Sc with home science with specialization in Human development? Which course would be suitable for my field of graduation? -- [New]
  9. Which are the best courses related to banking sector after 12th which can be pursued in India? Best colleges preferably in Pune or Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  11. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  12. Which is the best colleges and best course related to Banking Sector in India(Preferably in Pune)?
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  14. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  15. What are the options available after doing the field of Psychology? List of all the institutions offering the courses?
  16. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  17. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  18. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
25th April 2012, 11:41 AM
vasu.n3

Default Re: List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?

please try only one course at a time because preparing for two courses you have to face so many problems so after completing that graduation (Zoology hons) go for MSc Zoology so that you will have more chances to get jobs in that field.
26th November 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10 2 in India?

After finishing nursing course, which is the best course to do in correspondence?
18th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10 2 in India?

i am doing m tech from IIT roorkee...an IDD course..Do i still have to give GATE exam...cause there are some firms like ONGC accepting only GATE score as recruitment criterion.
5th May 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the various subjects does correspondence courses have in India ?
3rd March 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I hve completed my 10 few years back n due to some personal reasons It was not possible for me to continue my studies....but now I want to continue my studies ...can anyonne pls suggest what should n frm wre should I start ..wanna go ahead wid correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?