3rd January 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT

sir,
i am gaurav sinha given december mat got 94.98%ile.
plese sugeest me list of good mba colleges whose placement record should be 100 percent.

Related Questions:
  1. Good MBA colleges through MAT at 97 percentile?
  2. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  3. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  4. Which is the best college for me after scoring 98.95 percentile in MAT
  5. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  6. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  7. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP? -- [New]
  8. List of top 10 MBA colleges which accept GATE score? I have scored 97 percentile
  9. List of colleges for MBA? I have scored 612.5 in MAT with 73.75 percentile
  10. Which all colleges accept MAT score of less than 90 percentile?
  11. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  12. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  13. Will i get good B-schools through May MAT?
  14. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  15. Colleges where I can get admission for MBA program after scoring 77.34 percentage in MAT?
  16. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top colleges I can apply for with my MAT score of 646.5 and 83.42 percentile(SC category)?
  18. Which are the good colleges of MBA offering specialization in Actuarials and Insurance with composite score and percentile?
25th February 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
plese sugeest me list of good mba colleges whose placement record should be 100 percent.
Amity University
Alliance university
Chirst university
NIT trichy
Psg Coimbatore
IIPM

IIM Colleges most prefered in all mba aspirant but CAT exam only eligible to study over there so all the above colleges are pretty well options upto you
7th July 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT

IM coming from S.C cast and I have got second try in standard 10 and also 54 in 12 so im elegible to get admission in IIM A?
16th July 2013, 12:53 AM
mamii

Default Re: List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT

HI,

List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT ,

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
Indian Institute of Management, Calicut (IIM K – Kozhikode)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai (Bombay)
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy (BIM)
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal.

Thank you.......................
7th August 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Hiii i am planning to do mba for my masters course and want to study in kolkata so which are d best institutes in kolkata for mba nd wid gud placement records...
9th May 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir! I am pursuing bba then i want to do mba in marketing. where is 100% placement as well as good companies
Thank you
28th May 2014, 12:02 AM
Vanita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
Indian School of Business
Christ University
Sunstone Business School
Faculty of Management Studies
7th July 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam, Myself Khushbu Tripathi from Jaipur.
I have completed my graduation in bcom from Kanoria college jaipur with 49% .I want to do master degree course but I m very confused in between M.com and M.B.A. Actually I m eagerly focusing on doing a job but getting job as a fresher with this percentage in graduation is nil. Please guide me what I should pursue ,where I can get guaranteed placement .I want to do job oriented study.I have heard about Amity University Jaipur.I m eligible there for admission. Pls give guidance asap

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?