17th November 2010, 11:43 AM
aishwarya b chandran

List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?

i'm a Btech final year student in biotechnology and biochemical engg.i would like to know about gate coaching in biotechnology in kerala.i would also like to study bioinformatics after my btech.please help me to know abt the institutions in kerala which offer this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  2. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  3. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala?
  4. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  5. Colleges in South India offering M.tech in Biotechnology? Coaching for GATE entrance exam?
  6. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  7. List all Civil Service coaching institutions in Kerala?
  8. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  9. List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  10. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  11. List of coaching institutions for GATE (Chemical Engineering) situated in Indore?
  12. List of institutions offering coaching for Custom Officer entrance in Delhi? -- [New]
  13. List of the institutes in Kerala offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology course?
  14. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  15. Institutions in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. GATE 2016 coaching in Kannur
  17. List of institutes offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology course in Kerala
  18. List of institutions offering coaching for GATE, PSU's? I've done schooling from Hindi medium
6th February 2012, 01:29 AM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?

For coaching s in mtech biotech i will suggest you Path finder. This is the most trusted name for clearing your mtech and phd entrance in biotech. You can register yourself on their site and get your study material courier. they assist you on-line also so you can get help.
6th August 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?

SIR IAM PURSUING MY B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY FROM ALLAHABAD AGRICULTURE INSTITUTE .SIR MY QUESTION IS THAT IAM UNABLE TO SELECT THE BEST BOOKS FOR GATE-BT AS WELL AS UNABLE TO SELCET THE BEST DLP COURSE OF GATE AND CAN I PURSUE MY GATE PREPARATION ALONG WITH B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY,TIME MANAGEMENT IS ALSO A PROBLEM WITH ME ,HOW MUCH HOURS SHOULD I DEVOTE TO GATE-BT PREPARATION APART FROM MY BT TECH STUDIES

WITH REGARDS
AKASH SRIVASTAVA
E-MAIL [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?