26th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?

sir please give me information about m pharmacy colleges for 6000rank in gpat in andhra pradesh as well as in karnataka.i want to know colleges which provide pharmaceutics and analysis for my rank

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  2. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  3. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  4. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  5. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad Minority College after scoring 6000 rank in PGECET in Pharmacy Stream
  6. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of best colleges in Karnataka and Chennai with 5715 rank in GPAT? -- [New]
  8. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 1600 in GPAT?
  9. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Best college available in Tirupathi after scoring 6000 rakn and 930 in GPAT?
  11. Details about the M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Which college can I get after scoring 3294 rank in GPAT?
  12. Government colleges under GPAT for M.Pharmacy near Punjab, Bangalore or Delhi?
  13. List of good colleges for doing M.Pharmacy after clearing GPAT exam with 1107 rank?
  14. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  16. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3400 rank in GPAT?
  18. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
29th May 2015, 10:13 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?

Pharmacy college in AP and karnataka

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy
New Boyanpalli

P. Rami Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
1-35, Prakruthi Nagar, Utukur

Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
Chalapathi Nagar, Lam

A.M. Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
Petlurivaripalem (Po), Narasaraopet (Md),

KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Siddhartha Nagar

Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
Aditya Nagar, Surampalem; A.D.B. Road

Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy
Mohan Gardens, Behind R.K. Kalyanamandapam Vaishnavi Nagar, Tiruchanoor (P),

A.S.N. Pharmacy College
Burripalem Road, Nelapadu, Tenali-522 201

THANK YOU....
20th February 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?

Respected sir, i get qualified in gpat with 5775 rank shall i get admission in a good university.? If so which university i am get?
21st February 2017, 06:32 PM
sravanimarupakula

Pharmacy college in AP and karnataka

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy
New Boyanpalli

P. Rami Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
1-35, Prakruthi Nagar, Utukur

Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
Chalapathi Nagar, Lam

A.M. Reddy Memorial College of Pharmacy
Petlurivaripalem (Po), Narasaraopet (Md),

KVSR Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Siddhartha Nagar

Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research
Aditya Nagar, Surampalem; A.D.B. Road

Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy
Mohan Gardens, Behind R.K. Kalyanamandapam Vaishnavi Nagar, Tiruchanoor (P),

A.S.N. Pharmacy College
Burripalem Road, Nelapadu, Tenali-522 201

THANK YOU....
15th June 2023, 08:22 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of pharmacy college

Sri padmavathi school of pharmacy

A.S.N pharmacy college

Aditya institute of pharmacy

Siddhartha college of parametrical science

Chalapathi institute

Rami reddy memorial pharmacy....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?