8th February 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student

SCHOLARSHIP EXAMS
i am doing btech 2nd year with cs branch. So i wanted to know about some scholarship exams which i can give and earn some money.

18th May 2015, 12:41 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student

There are various options which you try-

1) the scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

2) Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

3) Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

4) Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

5) N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

6) NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

Also, you have missed the KVPY scholarship scheme, which you could have applied in your first year. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

7) Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?