29th April 2015, 08:51 PM
Priyankar Majumdar

Lowest marks/rank in WBJEEM 2015 for admission in government medical colleges of Kolkata?

Please let me know the marks/rank obtained/holds the last student who got admission within the Govt. Medical Collages in Kolkata in 2015

Related Questions:
  1. How much do I need to get admission in government medical colleges in 2015?
  2. Admission at KPC Medical College, Kolkata through Management quota 2015
  3. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  4. What to study after 12th PCB to earn high salary?
  5. Institutes offering Medical Joint entrance exam 2015 mock test in Kolkata?
  6. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  7. What is the lowest rank requirement for admission in government colleges?
  8. US passport holder studying in India can get admission in government colleges through MHT-CET 2015?
  9. Last date for PMT? How should I prepare for the same? I am doing 12th with PCM
  10. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in Government colleges with 42% in GATE 2015? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  13. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  14. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  16. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get direct admission in IEM Kolkata this session?
  18. Admission in government college is possible with 4500 rank in KEAM 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?