3rd February 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for EAMCET Medical exam 2015?

hi sir, my d.o.b.18/8/1991 can i eligible to write eamcet exam 2015 I am very much confused with my age criteria and want to know the maximum age limit for mbbs in eamcet.

3rd February 2015, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit for EAMCET Medical exam 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir, my d.o.b.18/8/1991 can i eligible to write eamcet exam 2015 I am very much confused with my age criteria and want to know the maximum age limit for mbbs in eamcet.
Those candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% (40% for SC/ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology are eligible for EAMCET Medical exam 2015. Your age should be above 17 years.
3rd April 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility. My dob 17jan1999 span of 17 days different I loss 1 year valuable time. Kindly give me suggestions for my sir
9th April 2015, 03:14 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stand for Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility Criteria to appear for EAMCET Medical exam -

Candidates should be of India Nationality

Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.

Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the course.

There is no Maximum age limit for EAMCET Medical exam .
10th April 2015, 08:04 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test

# EAMCET is primarily meant for admission in colleges of engineering/agriculture/medical in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

# EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Tehnological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad every year for various undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, B. Tech, B. Pharma, D. Pharma, B.E etc.

# Required eligibility conditions for EAMCET are:

* 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregates for medical and agricultural courses.

* 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregates for engineering courses.

* However, reserved categories (SC & ST) are required only 40% marks in 10+2.

* Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years.

* There is no any upper age fixed for EAMCET.

* Candidate must be permanent domiciled in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
2nd March 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir.. completed my tenth standard in 2009.. iam interested to bpharmacy.. now iam prepared to telangana society open inter course.. so can i apply mcet? Eligible or not..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?