5th June 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA course should I go for?

i came to kw that there are 3 nba course: in finance, in marketing and in HR.
i am 28 yrs old female, married and have one 2 yrs old child, i live at cottongreen.
I want to kw which is best for me????
i hav done Mcom in management through mum university.
i m currently working in marketing field but dont want to continue in same field.
i also want to kw the fees structure, the nearest and good college where i can joine

27th September 2017, 10:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA course should I go for?

The fee structure varies from college to college. There are various Master of Business Administration entrance exam through which you can get admission in top MBA colleges of India.

1. Management Aptitude Test; It is conducted by AIMA four times every year.

2. Common Admission Test.

3. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.

Minimum of 45% marks in bachelor's degree required to get admission in MBA.

You are working in Marketing, so MBA in Marketing would best be the best option.
30th September 2017, 06:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course in Management stream being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Yes. Below 3 specializations are the popular specializations being offered by many of the colleges in India.
Finance
Marketing Management
Human Resource Management

Since you are a married woman and having child, I don't think it is a good choice of doing Marketing job.

Because you need to interact with different people or customers and get the business out of them.

If the targets are not met, you have to face the troubles from your senior Management.

It is not a good choice mentally and even for your safety purpose also.

Hence I would suggest you to opt for the HR specialization in MBA course.

After completion of MBA in HR, you will get job opportunities where there won't be too much pressure.

You will get job in the below areas
-Training
-Recruiting
-Fetching the candidates profiles
-Payroll
-Performance Appraisal

Here there won't be any targets which you need to complete unlike Marketing jobs.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for MBA course.

I would suggest you to choose the Entrance Exam for your near by university and get the syllabus and have good preparation for the Entrance Exam.
11th January 2018, 07:48 AM
chikkykranthi619

Since you are already into marketing field you will have good level of communication skills. So, i suggest you to take HR specialization which suits you the best.
Coming to the fees structure, this is depended on the college you have chosen.
An average college will have around 30,000 per year and B-schools will take more than 1,00,000.So, depending on the college your fees will be dependent.
My suggestion is to prepare for CAT exam and appear for it and get good percentile and study in a good business school so that you will good number of opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?