3rd February 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

MBA, M.Sc or Ph.D after B.Sc (Biophysics) for better jobs? Colleges and subjects to study?

I am a student of Bsc Biophysics second year from Punjab University I want to know that what I should do after that so that I can get best job option. Should I do MBA.MSC OR PHD AND IF MSC THEN IN WHICH SUBJECTS AND FROM WHERE.Please help me.

9th February 2011, 08:45 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: MBA, M.Sc or Ph.D after B.Sc (Biophysics) for better jobs? Colleges and subjects to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Bsc Biophysics second year from Punjab University I want to know that what I should do after that so that I can get best job option. Should I do MBA.MSC OR PHD AND IF MSC THEN IN WHICH SUBJECTS AND FROM WHERE.Please help me.
Hello Friend,

All the three options you have mentioned above are really all good course and it has large scopes in your later career.
If you like the subject pursuing right now, i.e biophysics, the I would suggest you to go for MSc and the Ph.D.
Otherwise go for MBA, there are so many scopes.
If you want to do Ph.D in good colleges, then write GATE exam, you will have chance to do in IIT.

All the best.
9th February 2011, 08:50 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: MBA, M.Sc or Ph.D after B.Sc (Biophysics) for better jobs? Colleges and subjects to study?

Dear friend
First you can do phd directly without masters, do msc, according to your interest in the subject, YOU WILL GET BETTER JOB OPTIONS AFTER MSC

Good luck
9th February 2011, 06:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you do M.Sc in biophysics.....and then get a P.hd degree....
you can get very good job in colleges and universities as professors or lecturer....

you can do m.sc from punjab university, madras university etc...
there are many colleges.
18th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Expert_Exams

if you are interested in a

research carrer or Teaching ---- Msc-->Phd

software carrer ---> Msc in good college like IIT

Management carrer----> MBA

Teaching ----> Msc
29th May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

b.sc mba and then phd or bsc mba phd.. ..??
which one is better microbiology or biotechnology.. ..??
30th July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed physics honours(1st class) from a local university in west bengal. after doing an msc. degree in biophysics can I get a good govt. job?
27th September 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Sc in biophysics. I want to know that can i get good job after that? like in IT sector or any other institution or hospital?
30th November 2011, 11:50 AM
tuntunia

Hello Friend,

All the three options you have mentioned above are really all good course and it has large scopes in your later career.
If you like the subject pursuing right now, i.e biophysics, the I would suggest you to go for MSc and the Ph.D.
Otherwise go for MBA, there are so many scopes.
If you want to do Ph.D in good colleges, then write GATE exam, you will have chance to do in IIT.

All the best
27th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in b.sc. sem2, i want to do bsc in physics,after bsc can i get job at airport,answer me otherwise where can i get job perticularly?please gide me,i am studying in bhavnagar, sir p.p. science college,i am 20 year old.
29th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed bsc biophysics.I want to go for pg in biochemistry. what are the scipe of biochemistry?
26th July 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

which is better biophysics hons or physics hons................? Scope after doing biophysics hons......................?
26th July 2012, 05:30 PM
samatha89
Member+

if you are interested in a

research carrer or Teaching ---- Msc-->Phd

software carrer ---> Msc in good college like IIT

Management carrer----> MBA

Teaching ----> Msc
26th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed physics honours(1st class) from a local university in west bengal. after doing an msc. degree in biophysics can I get a good govt. job?
6th April 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE MSC BIOPHYSICS DEGREE & WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS EQUIVALENT TO ENGINEERING OR NOT
5th June 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends my name is yogain and i got 132 marks and 8th rank in PCT(physics chemistry biotech )combination in pu cet ug exam 2013 but i want to do bsc hons in physics can i opt for masters in physics afer bsc hons in biophysics or is there is a scope aftrr bsc hons in biophysics please help me immediately
22nd September 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MSC BIOPHYSICS FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY WITH 73%, I WANTS TO KNW IN WHICH FIELD I CAN BETTER JOB
25th January 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc biophysics 2nd year. is there any chances to get into civil services after this? please tell me the examinations i can go for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?