23rd August 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?

i have just completed my be from mechanical stream. And nw i m confused. What to opt next? Although i m inclined towards mba for better future.but want to opt an branch that would support my graduation stream. is thereany stream of mba which would help me with my mechanical stream?

Related Questions:
  1. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  2. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  3. Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?
  5. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  6. Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future?
  7. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  8. Which stream can I opt after B.E. in EEE branch amongst MBA or M.E. ?
  9. Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?
  10. Which stream should I opt if I want to do MBA
  11. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  12. Which stream should I choose for MBA after completing BA from PU?
  13. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which stream to choose after passing B.Com Comp?
  16. How can I get Bhilai steel plant OCT test sample question? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  18. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad? -- [New]
1st July 2014, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just completed my be from mechanical stream. And nw i m confused. What to opt next? Although i m inclined towards mba for better future.but want to opt an branch that would support my graduation stream. is thereany stream of mba which would help me with my mechanical stream?
If you have completed graduation degree or final year of graduation degree then you are eligible for MBA entrance exam .Some entrance exam required above 50% marks in graduation .

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)

List of the Best specialization for MBA course :-

1.Agribusiness Management
2.Aviation Management
3.Banking Management
4.Accounting Management
5.Biotechnology Management
6.Brand Management
7.Business Administration Management
8.Business Management Health Care
9.Clinical Research Management
10.Construction Management
11.Economics Management
12.Fashion Designing
13.Finance Management
14.Health Care Management
15.Hospital Administration .
16.Hospitality Management
17.Hotel Management
18.Human Resource Management
19.Informations Technology
20.Infrastructure Management
21.Insurance and Risk Management Tourism
22.Marketing Management .
23.International Business
24.Logistics
25.Materials Management
26.Media
27.Oil and Gas
28.Operations Management
29.Personnel Management
30.Petroleum Studies
31.Pharma
32.Public Relations
33.Real Estate
34.Retail Management
35.Rural Management
36.Sales and Marketing
37.Supply Chain
38.Tourism Management

You have completed Mechanical engineering so the best specialization according to your qualification are - 1) Finance 2)Marketing 3)HR.Because most of the engineering student can choose from above 3 specialization.Other wise you can choose any specialization as per your strength .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?