12th November 2011, 10:35 PM
tkishorekumar999

Minimum requirements to get a job in BHEL? Which books to be referred?

what are the requirements to get a job in BHEL?
what are the standard books for preparation?
I have an aggregate of (87%) in ECE,I did not attend for a gate exam,if it is mandatory I will attend for next time.
please tell me answer as early as possible
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to get a engineering job in BHEL, Bhopal?
  2. How to start preparing for Public Sector exams of BHEL? Which books to be referred?
  3. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID?
  4. Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?
  5. Syllabus for SAIL, BHEL, NTPC exam? Books to be referred?
  6. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  7. Books to be referred to join PSU's like BHEL, NTPC, GAIL, EIL?
  8. Which Books to follow for BHEL Written Exam?
  9. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the importance of military school? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  13. Books to be referred for TANCET exam?
  14. Preparations to be done to get a job in TCS? Which books to be referred?
  15. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  16. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  17. List of books to prepare for electrical diploma jobs in BHEL, ONGC etc?
  18. What is the criteria for job after doing B.Tech EEE? Which books to be referred?
13th November 2011, 09:41 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirements to get a job in BHEL? Which books to be referred?

dear friend,
Eligibility for BHEL:-

1.Candidate must have complete the BE/B.tech course with 60% aggregate...

2.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

3.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

These are the only eligibility criteria..

Preparing for BHEL exam you must have vast technical knowledge.
For that study technical papers throughly..
Also you can prefer books like- BHEL by GK publishers..
From this book you can solve sample questions for BHEL.

All the best..
13th November 2011, 12:10 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum requirements to get a job in BHEL? Which books to be referred?

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) is one of the best organization for the engineers in Govt.Sector.

Eligibility:-

1:you should have first class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges / recognized Universities with minimum 60% marks in one of the following streams

Electronics or

Electronics & Communication or

Electronics & Telecommunication or

Mechanical or

Computer Science or

Computer Science and Engineering or

Civil Engineering or

Chemical Engineering.

2:you age should be maximum 25 years old. The age relaxation 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.

3:Generally,the examination is held in the month of June.

4:Pay scale:minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/-including DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement etc.
19th May 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

why there is no scope for information technology branch in BhEL ? plz tell me bcz i m a student of IT and i want to get job in BHEL???
12th May 2015, 10:26 PM
sjs1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why there is no scope for information technology branch in BhEL ? plz tell me bcz i m a student of IT and i want to get job in BHEL???
I.T sector candidates can get into I.T companies easily,BHEL is majorly based on Mechanical Engineering field so I.T candidates gets very less chance or almost no chance to get into BHEL,Any way you can apply for various I.T related jobs in the central government which gives same salary and other benefits as of BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?