31st July 2018, 09:58 AM
Pratibha Yadav Tumna

Is it necessary to score good marks in Mathematics in Graduation to become a Bank PO?

Hello, I have completed my 12th with PCM and scored 84 marks in Maths. Now, I have taken admission for BSc course in Delhi University with Maths and Computer Applications subjects. I want to be a Bank PO. So, is it necessary to score good marks in Maths in Graduation?

1st August 2018, 08:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to score good marks in Mathematics in Graduation to become a Bank PO?

No, it is not necessary to have better aggregate in Mathematics in bachelor degree for recruitment as PO.

For recruitment as a Probationary Officer, you have to appear and qualify in recruitment entrance examination conducted by IBPS, SBI and Private banks.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for the final selection.

For syllabus and other informatiion about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
2nd August 2018, 09:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to score good marks in Mathematics in Graduation to become a Bank PO?

PO stands for Probationary Officer. For selection as PO you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by IBPS or other banks.

The selection is not on the basis of aggregate in bachelor degree, it will be only after qualifying in entrance examination. So, you need to prepare for recruitment examination if you want to get the job.

The official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in. You can visit official website for the syllabus and other details.
5th August 2018, 04:37 PM
Sahil Singh Blowria

No! percentage is not mandatory.
All you need is to crack entrance examination conducted by IBPS, SBI and Private banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?