2nd July 2011, 02:55 PM
LALJEE

Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?

Latest seat in M.B.B.S./ B.D.S.Course in West Bengal(uptodate) upto 02.07.2011.Which new colleges introduce in West Bengal for M.B.B.S Cource. Please inform the councelling details(Availability of form,date,time,documents required etc.).

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  3. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  4. Will I get CS in top engineering college of West Bengal? What is the counseling date?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  6. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal? -- [New]
  7. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  8. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
  9. Are there any OBC seats in West Bengal Government Colleges for MBBS course?
  10. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  11. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  12. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 95-100 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  14. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  15. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  16. Is the WBJEE merged with AIPMT or CET?
  17. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  18. How many MBBS seats are there in West Bengal?
20th January 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?

Am a Nigeria i have got the necessary requirement.am 23 of age can they offer me admission.pls send the information through my mail:[email protected]
24th May 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?

I AM FROM RAJASTHAN . I WANT TO TAKE AADMISSION IN MBBS . WHAT IS THE FEES. PLEASE IN FORM ME [email protected]
6th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 13098 .will i get admission in private medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?