15th May 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?

Hey am going to Canada for diploma program in accounts or finance for September intake . So i just want to know that can i do masters (PG) after my diploma . And i am taking only diploma not advance i don't want to do bachelors so is it possible to do masters after diploma or i have to take Advance Diploma program or Top up Degree or any thing else ..
Please guide me for this thing i am not getting my doubts clear regarding this....

Thanks
Shreya Bajpai

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  2. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma course in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad as well as training in Auditing?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  4. Career and salary after doing Diploma in Finance, Accounts and Banking from NIIT?
  5. Question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts)?
  6. Old question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts) with answers
  7. last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com(Accounts and Finance)
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  10. Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?
  11. How to continue my further studies in correspondence(Postal) after scoring 60%? Should I pursue ICWA, CS or diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  13. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  14. Can I get admission in ICSI if completed Diploma in Financial Accounts and Auditing on 10th basis?
  15. How to do any financial course? I am an M.Com student
  16. Previous years ONGC question papers for finance and accounts
  17. What is the syllabus for ONGC finance and accounts exam
  18. Am i eligible for IRS exam? I am a M.Com(Accounts and Finance)
15th May 2016, 07:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?

According to my knowledge you are eligible to pursue Post Graduation only after completing graduation. After diploma only you are not eligible for your Post Graduation. You must have to take any Bachelor's degree then only you will be eligible.
15th May 2016, 09:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?

According to my knowledge you are eligible to pursue Post Graduation only after completing graduation. After diploma only you are not eligible for your Post Graduation. You must have to take any Bachelor's degree then only you will be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?