5th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Indian Navy after passing NIOS?

sir im student of NIOS and I want to join indian navy its possibel to join indian navy

4th February 2012, 08:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Navy after passing NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir im student of NIOS and I want to join indian navy its possibel to join indian navy
If you are concerned about the recognition of NIOS, you must not worry as it is considered equivalent to any other recognized board.
Now, if you are an undergraduate, you will have to appear for entrance examination conducted by union public service commission and qualifying it, will make you eligible to join the Naval Academy. This academy will provide you the necessary training in order to make you eligible for the Officer Rank in the Indian Navy.
Now, to be eligible for the entrance exam, you must have studied Physics and Maths in the higher secondary level and be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years.
There is no percentage criteria for the entrance examination and is conducted two times a year. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you may apply for the same.
26th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can i join in indian air force after completing my 12th in nios ?
15th December 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join nda or government service after passing 12th from nios board
9th September 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know this time i will give 12th board through nios board after this can i applied defence or navy form or not its nios board is valid for navy and also defence....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?