3rd April 2010, 01:16 AM
kamal-123

Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?

what is the procedure of admission in polytechnic collegesin bihar/jharkhand.when form will be available.can i download it from any site.pls give site name.what is the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  2. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  3. List of private Polytechnic collages of Delhi with fee structure -- [New]
  4. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  10. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges?
  12. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  13. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  17. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
10th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?

Here is a list of some of the colleges in kerala along with the details :-
1. A.W.H. Speciaj College
#21/10 kallai calicut kozhikode, kerala
phone-(0495)2323526,
2. Calicut University/University of Calicut
Calicut, Kerala
phone-(0494)2401144-48,
50-52, 2401665-72
fax-(0494)2400269
3. Co-operative Institute of Health Science
Unnayad Nettur P.O. Thalassery kannur, Kerala
phone-(0490)2353748
Mobile-9995767880
¤ For more colleges and details please log on to
http://targetstudy.com/colleges/mpt-degree-colleges-in-kerala.html
3rd February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?

Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
5th February 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of jharkhand poltechenic
6th February 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

jharkhand students are eligible for bihar polytechnic????????????????????????
12th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of form submission
27th February 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Students seeking admission in Polytechnic or b.tech can get admission in engineering colleges of Haryana also. Haryana is a peaceful state and engineering colleges are of very high standard here. The diploma and b.tech courses from the colleges of Haryana are accepted and valid world wide.
28th February 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the submission date of jharkhand iti form plz tell me the time --------------
13th May 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

admission for civil engineering(diploma) correspondence courses in Bihar
16th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared in pece 2012 jharkhand. i have got 123 rank in sc catagory. can i get electrical branch in any govt. polytechnic?
29th January 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate person. i want a polytechonic cource so i want to know what is its prosses & fee structure
20th February 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in Hubli 1st year engineering college. I want to shift myself to Pune Maharashtra. What is procedure. How about the fees paid in present college.
10th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in private polytechnic college of bihar for being outsider state resident
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?