5th February 2011, 01:39 PM
rvsingh1190

Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?

respected sir my name is ravi singh i am doing engineering from mechanical branch i want to just know about the procedure for summer training in thermal power palnt kota and also in bhel how could i go for it what the fees in training perioda all of about this

Related Questions:
7th February 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?

hiiiiiiiii i am rohan kumar `study in BE 6 sam mechanical enginreeing
7th February 2011, 07:21 PM

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?

hiiiiiiii sir i am rohan kumar in study in BE 6sam mechanical engineering .
8th February 2011, 08:54 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)?

there are few method to apply for summer training given below.
1- you will have take training letter from your colleges
2- find out reference means employee of company in which you wish to join training.
3- send by speed post cover letter,training letter with your resume to address of company with reference.
than if you are selected than they will call you to attend training.
10th February 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am student of electrical engineering 6 sem. how can i apply for summer training at thermal power plant kota.
15th February 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am mecanical engineering student (6sem) .And how can i apply for summer training in NTPC.
22nd February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 4 sem EE student i want to do minor training in summer from ntpc please tell me d procedure...........???
23rd February 2011, 09:12 PM
jincy eapen

You just have to give an Application to the respective company and they will let you know how and what is the procedure to apply including the fees also
25th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiii,
sir
i am student of bhagwant university ajmer 3rd year mechanical student. I want to do summer training after this sem. Plz tell me how can i apply for training.

Email-Id-
[email protected]
15th March 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Iam studentof 4th semester of mechanical engg. of sri jai prakash poletechenic clg. damala(yamunanagar). I want to do summer training after this sem in BHEL HARIDWAR. Plz tell me how can i apply for training.

Email-Id-
[email protected]
16th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am student of birla institute of technology mesra , deoghar campus. I want to do summer training in your plant. so how to apply
in your plant and what is the procedure for to do???
my email -Id-
[email protected]
18th March 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

dear respected sir,
I am student of nit silchar .I have already applied for summer training in your plant,but i did not get any reply.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
My email id
[email protected]
18th March 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

dear respected sir,
I am student of nit silchar .I have already applied for summer training in your plant,but i did not get any reply.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
My email id
[email protected]
27th March 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

dear respected sir,
I am student of s.v.c. alwar. I want to do summer training in your power plant.So how to apply plant in your plant and what is the procedure for to do?
My Email-id
[email protected]
11th April 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am nitesh sharma studies in electrical engineering, 3rd year. I want to know procedure to apply for summer training in kota thermal power station and tell me also about training fees and time period.
My email id is-
[email protected]
11th April 2011, 09:28 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL :-

1) First contact training and placement authority of your college regarding this matter.

2) then college authority will send your data base to these companies.

3) If you satisfy their eligibility criteria for training, you will receive training letter from them.

4) then collect NOC from college and send your resume, training letter and NOC to address of these companies.

All the Best...
19th April 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

iam mca student 2 sem .can i get suumer training in thermal?
9th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing ece actually iwant training after 4th sem in good field so please tell me good topics for training.
1st June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of Bsc. fire and saefty is there any dipolama course related to this trade?
28th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I has complited my PG diploma in fire & industrial safety .is there any prectical training course related to this trade?
29th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 3 sem of me ....cn i get traning at bhel haridwar pls rply me at [email protected]
thank u
18th October 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir my name is santoshi am doing engineering from mechanical branch i want to just know about the procedure for summer training in thermal power palnt kota and also in bhel how could i go for it what the fees in training perioda all of about this[/QUOTE]
14th December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am venkat. i had completed Diploma in mechanicel in 2006. i want to attend thermal power plant training. can i eligible for this training.
4th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am vibhor joshi, i am mechanical engg. student,i want major training in bhel,please tell me procedure for major training.
24th January 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am ashish das ,i am 3rd year ,mechanical engg. student,how can i get training in thermal power plant .
20th March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

my name is kailash bana n i want implant training in these plant so pls send me information about plant add. and fees n with also send email id of plant my email id is. [email protected]
10th June 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i applied for the summer training after b.tech 2nd year in electrical engg. in hpgcl panchkula.. bt dint get my name in the list of students in thermal plant yamunanagar......????? wt to do??
how can i get training there???
2nd January 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i applied for the summer training after b.tech 2nd year in mechanical eng .now i am going for sixth sem so i want to training from your ntpc anta ............wt to do sir??????? rajendra from dausa college-ecb society bikaner
10th January 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i am suresh kumar kumawat . i am a electrical 2nd year student in NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY UTTARAKHAND and i want to do summer internship from NTPC- KOTA
so tell me what is the procedure.
i will be greatful to you
[email protected]
5th February 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I am currently in my 4th semester of b.tech mechanical from amity university.
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.
yours sincerely,
padam singh
(b.tech 2nd yr mechanical)
6th February 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I am currently in my 4th semester of b.tech mechanical from amity university.
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.
yours sincerely,
padam singh
(b.tech 2nd yr mechanical)
9th February 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i m sapna studied at ee engi. 3rd year.i want to know how can i apply online in ntpc n ktps n bhel..i din,t found any apply form yet on net so please guide me.n also last date???
[email protected]
1st March 2013, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am a electrical 2nd yr student of MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHOPAL and i want to do summer internship from kota super thermal power plant so tell me what is procedure.
i will be grateful to you.
Email [email protected]
1st April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM ABHISHEK MBA 2nd SEMESTER student of MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL (MANIT,BHOPAL) I WANT TO SUMMER INTERNSHIP TWO MONTH FROM KOTA YOUR [SUPER THERMAL POWER PLANT] KOTA,(RAJASTHAN) SO TELL ME / GIVE ME PLEASE SOME INFORMATION/INSTRUCTION,,,
I WILL BE FAITHFUL TO YOU ARE.
E-MAIL -; [email protected]
MOBILE NO. -; 09001387271/08718874581
26th April 2013, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am the student of b.tech ee 2nd year in itm university gwalior.i want to minor training in kota your piant.please give me information about training schedule as much as possible and apply procedure.
email id:[email protected]
contact no.:8964970032
i will be grateful to you.
23rd May 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of 4th sem ee student of jec jabalpur... i want to do minor training through ur super therml power plant kota. please give me some instructions to me on before 15 june on my contacts..
mob no. 07489474828
email. [email protected]
i'll faithful to u & ur company a lot...!!
19th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
i m electrical 1 st year student of nit surat. i want to join summer training at ntpc kota . so please tell me about produre .
i m greatful of you .
thanks
e mail id- [email protected]
13th January 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m priyanka meena electrical 4th sem student and i want know the procedure to apply for an internship in kota thermal plant
30th January 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i m harsh tiwari 3rd year student of skit collage from jaipur. i want to join summer training at kota thermal power plant.so please teel me about procedure.
i m greatful of you.
thanks
e.mail id:[email protected]
7th February 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am student of electrical engineering 6 sem. how can i apply for summer training at thermal power plant kota.
my name is akash soni
[email protected]
3rd April 2015, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM BUDDHI PRAKASH MAHAWAR b.tech 4th SEMESTER student of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (NIT,SURAT) I WANT TO SUMMER INTERNSHIP TWO MONTH FROM KOTA YOUR [SUPER THERMAL POWER PLANT] KOTA,(RAJASTHAN) SO TELL ME / GIVE ME PLEASE SOME INFORMATION/INSTRUCTION,,,
E-MAIL -: [email protected]
MOBILE NO. -: 08347368813
7th September 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is talib ali i have to pass polytechnic in electrical on 2015.
so plz give information apprenticeship in kota super tharmal power plant. my email
[email protected].
thankyou
21st February 2016, 05:13 PM

Respected sir my name is usha. i am doing engineering from electrical branch in5th sem. i want to just know about the procedure for summer training in thermal power palnt kota and also in bhel how could i go for it what the fees in training perioda all of about this[/QUOTE]
11th April 2016, 12:51 AM

sir I'm students of B.Tech 3rd year 6 semester. my 6 semester will complete ofter 1 mont.i want to summer internship from BHEL
30th April 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am student of b tech 2nd year in MANIT bhopal. How can I apply for summer training in ntpc Kota thermal power plant.
[email protected]
17th April 2019, 06:43 PM
BHARAT KUMAR KUMAWAT

SIR, I AM BHARAT KUMAR KUMAWAT b.tech 4th SEMESTER student of VELLORE Institute of Technology,(VIT) I WANT TO SUMMER INTERNSHIP TWO MONTH FROM KOTA YOUR [SUPER THERMAL POWER PLANT] KOTA,(RAJASTHAN) SO TELL ME / GIVE ME PLEASE SOME INFORMATION/INSTRUCTION,,,
E-MAIL -: [email protected]
MOBILE NO. -: 8079063075
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?