6th August 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering and working and want to get admission to amie please give detailed admission process

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering from HBTE
  4. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How can I get admission in AMIE after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How to appear for AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  8. Is AMIE a good option after Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How to get admission in AMIE after passing diploma in electronics engineering
  14. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to enter in AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
8th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering and working and want to get admission to amie please give detailed admission process
4th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Sir I want to admit AMIE in Civil. So please give me some instruction how to admit...
9th December 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

After amie can i qualify gate?
14th July 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am mechanical engineer and now i am a member of IEI.I want to write the secction B exam of CIVIL..What are the procedure to be followed..can any one explain if fail in one subject of Section B exam,shall i need to write all the papers again...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?