31st August 2011, 03:32 PM

Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?

ihave done 12th with70% in science 4m cbse,what is ur procedure for mass comm addmissions and fee structure and hostel facilities

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  2. Procedure of admission in BITS Mesra? Fee structure, ladies hostel facilities, cut off marks and security measures for B.Pharma course?
  3. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  4. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  5. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  8. Information regarding admission procedure,fees structure and hostel facilities at AIL Mohali?
  9. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  11. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for BBM course? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  15. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?
  17. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  18. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
11th January 2012, 08:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?

As your question is lacking information regarding institute, city,etc..where you want to pursue mass communication.So we cannot provide you details of college in which you want to opt this course because fee structure and admission procedure differ from one college to another.Most of the universities insist on 1st division in aggregate of 3 main subjects and 1 elective subject in XIIth standard and some asked for minimum of 45%marks.The marks criteria are based on the requirements of the institute in which u want to take admission.And most of the institutes also conduct entrance test for the admission in mass communication.Fee structure also varies from college to college according to Masscomedia the fee is around Rs.135,000 for per year.List of colleges which offers this course:-

Mudra Institute of communications- Ahemedabad

Asian college of Journalism- Chennai

AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research centre, Jamia – New Delhi

IIMC – New Delhi

Xavier Institute of Communication – Mumbai

Film and Television Institute of India – Pune

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune

Indian Institute of Journalism and New Delhi – Bangalore

Manorama School of communication – Kottayam

Times School of Journalism – New Delhi
25th August 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?

sir app kasa hia
5th September 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

After I pass 10 2, my age will be 16(according to registration ) but I wanted to join journalism course after i pass . so my question is that , will they (institute) allow me?
21st March 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is fee stucture for mmc in the delhi school of communication
21st March 2013, 08:56 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is fee stucture for mmc in the delhi school of communication
chek the DSC SITE www.dsc.edu.in
Since you plan to take admission in media course, chk this useful links
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
30th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

procedure for mass communication admission?fees details.
14th January 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission at bhu for mass communication for undergraduate course.so tell me the procedure for taking admission and fee structure also
22nd January 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to take admission at bhu for mass communication for undergraduate course.so tell me the procedure for taking admission and fee structure also
Want to Crack IIMC, Jamia Mass Comm (AJKMCRC), ACJ, XIC, Symbiosis, AMU, and Manipal etc
Info for aspiring Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising and PR students. Media Hive offers following question bank, e-guides and book to crack entrance exams 2015 of media institutes like IIMC, Jamia Mass Comm (AJKMCRC), ACJ, Xaviers, Symbiosis, AMU, MICA, IIJNM, and Manipal Institute of Communication etc
1. Media Entrance Exams' Question Bank (Price: Rs 100; PDF Format)
2.Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam Guide (Rs 200; PDF format)
3. Media Hive's Advertising & PR Entrance Exam Guide" (Rs 200; PDF format)
4. Nuances of Journalistic Writings (Rs 144; free home delivery)
To Buy these, see the link below
www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
or e-mail us at [email protected]
16th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th class in 2006 with 54% marks, now I want to do mass communication, can I get admission in any college???
29th February 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I Am appearing 12th and I want to do Journalism, Mass Communication, plz advise

can i get admission in any collage in ncr
and send fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?