2nd January 2012, 07:31 AM
dipavalisen

Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?

May I know about the procedure for taking admission in your PhD programme in Economics? If the candidate has an M Phil degree in Economics from another university, what is it that he should do to seek admission?
Does he come with a research proposal? Does he contact the academic staff to get a supervisor or guide? What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
31st January 2012, 03:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?

The eligibility required for the Ph.D programme in Economics is a MPhil Degree with 55% marks in relevant subject or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute. Generally to pursue the Ph.D programme, there is an entrance test followed by a seminar for successful candidates and admission is done on the basis of the performance in the seminar.The fee structure varies from institution to institution so it is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the required details.
1st March 2012, 08:12 PM
kiran gahir

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipavalisen View Post
May I know about the procedure for taking admission in your PhD programme in Economics? If the candidate has an M Phil degree in Economics from another university, what is it that he should do to seek admission?
Does he come with a research proposal? Does he contact the academic staff to get a supervisor or guide? What is the fee structure?
hi i am M.A Ecoomics from punjab university chandigarh and i want to take admission in phd of economics as a regular student plz tell me processor and date of entrance admission date and fee structure and duration
11th April 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

hi iam looking to do phd from delhi in economics. can i teach while pursuing phd.. any good university to undergo for phd do let me know ... 9718797759
6th May 2013, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi I hv done my mphil in economics 1st class from mother Teresa university kodaikanal .Would like to persue my phd frm delhi school of economics. Do I have to give entrerance exam too? Pls guide. Ad is thir any other brsnch of ur college in gurgao ?
1st July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

procedure to take admission in phd in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?