13th March 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical

Respected sir,
I am now pursuing my BE Mechanical III year and I wish to do my Masters degree in abroad (US or UK) what are the procedures I have to undergo and sir kindly where should I do my Masters so as I will get a good placement for my job concerned.

Related Questions:
  1. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  2. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  4. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  5. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to study Master's Degree in Fashion Design in Abroad for B.Tech student?
  8. Do I stand a chance to do master's degree from abroad after doing B.Tech in UPTU college? Which degree suits me the best?
  9. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  11. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  12. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  13. Procedure of joining MCA or MBA in abroad?
  14. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  16. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian? -- [New]
1st January 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical

i am pursuing my final year EEE.what should i do for studying my MS in abroad.
17th June 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical

sir my name jijin.sir my dreame is to study mechanical in us so what i do for that and how much bank balance i need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?