25th December 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?

sir,
please send me the question papers of food corporation of india of the south zone for the assistant,gradeIII .

specially for dippo

mail id- [email protected]

faithfully,
aswathy

Related Questions:
  1. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  2. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  3. Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade
  4. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  5. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  6. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  7. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts?
  8. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  9. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III?
  10. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  11. Food corporation of india syllabus and previous year model question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous solved question papers of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III
  13. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  14. Previous years question papers of food corporation of India for Assistant Grade III(General)
  15. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  17. Previous years solved question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III?
  18. Model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam -- [New]
14th January 2012, 02:37 PM
lekshmymalu

Default Re: Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?

sir,
please send me the Model question papers of food corporation of india of the south zone for the assistant,gradeIII . for account and general depot.

regard
lekshmy
27th January 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?

sir,
please send me the question papers of food corporation of india of the south zone for the assistant,gradeIII .

specially for general

email id:[email protected]

faithfully

selva kumar.k
29th August 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please send me the before ten years question papers of food corporation of india of the delhi and rajasthan zone for tha assistant, grade III.

specially for general

my email id: [email protected]

faithfully

shivkumar
6th September 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam.

I need previous year question papers of food corporation of india for asst grade-III. Please send it to my email [email protected].

Regards,
S.Prathima
10th September 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam.i need previous year question papers of the FCI asst GRD- 3.please send me my email [email protected]

specially for depot. south zone

faithfully
S.Hari
20th September 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir /madam pls send me the fci previous question papers specialy in accounts
20th September 2012, 07:23 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI 'B' Grade exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the general rules and common information to be followed for RBI exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Go through the papers and try to find out the pattern and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much to score more marks in the exam..

-> Spend some valuable time daily for your preparation then for sure you can clear the exam with good marks.....

\
27th September 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

question papers for south zone im an b.tech graduate plz mail to [email protected]
4th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i need syllabus and previous question papers...plzzz mail to [email protected]...
Re;Question papers of food corparation of india of south zone for Assistant Grade -III?
9th October 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is siva i need previous years question papers of fci ,especially general , depot to [email protected]
10th October 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i need previous year question paper of fci assisstant grade III
e-mail id - [email protected]
thank you
30th October 2012, 02:01 PM

pls send me the solved question papers of food coorporation exams..............pls
26th December 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send question paper 2 & 3 to my email id: [email protected]
29th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

please send solved question papers of food corporation of india exams.....papers 1 and 2 to my email id i.e.:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?