15th March 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Required score to get in CAT Exam in to get admission for MBA in Power Management in a reputed college?

Sir I have completed my Btech in EEE 2010 batch ,currently working in software industry. Want to pursue my MBA in power management, what is a good CAT score to get admission in a reputed college.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses I should opt for after graduation with 68% marks? -- [New]
  2. Score of which exam is best among CAT, MAT, GMAT and XAT to get admission in reputed university?
  3. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  4. Percentage needed in BCA to write CAT exam to get into reputed MBA universities?
  5. Can I pursue MBA course being a candidate working as Software Engineer for 4 years? Is this a good approach of taking coaching for CAT Exam for 1 year to get admission for MBA in reputed college?
  6. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Final in Non Medical
  7. Can I study IIM after completion of CA course along with degree?
  8. What is the cutoff percentage for OBC candidate to get into IIMs?
  9. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  10. What is the probable CAT score cutoff for National Power Management, Faridabad?
  11. Which course can we do after B.E in Electronics?
  12. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for IIMs, XLRI, Symbiosis, NMIMS after scoring 64% in 10th and 12th?
  14. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  15. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  16. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  17. What can I do after BBA? Can I go for Civil Services? Best options for me?
  18. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
21st March 2013, 10:38 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required score to get in CAT Exam in to get admission for MBA in Power Management in a reputed college?

The CAT score needed to get admission into good college you need to have 90 or more percentile..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?