21st June 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for joining in NIFT college?

what are the qualities required to get addmission in nift collage ? Please tell me the requirements

22nd June 2011, 03:41 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Requirements for joining in NIFT college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the qualities required to get addmission in nift collage ? Please tell me the requirements

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO GET ADMISSION NIFT COLLEGE

To get admission in NIFT college for Bachelors course in B.Des ( Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication )

-> Candidate must complete your 10+2 studies from the recognized board of studies.

-> The age limit is maximum of 23 years.

For getting admission in B.FTech ( Apparel Production )

-> Candidate must complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

-> The age limit is maximum of 23 years.

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There is a entrance exam for getting admission in NIFT college.

-> The entrance exam for current 2011 admission for UG/PG course is already over by the month of February.

-> To know about the admission in NIFT college and the entrance exam CLICK HERE!!!
22nd June 2011, 05:47 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for joining in NIFT college?

The eligibility criteria for getting the admission in NIFT college is as under-
1. You must passed your 10+2 from the recognized board of studies.
2. Your maximum age limit is 23 years.
Admission is based on the entrance exam which is held in the month of february.
For more details visit to-
http://www.nift.ac.in/delhi/index.html
22nd June 2011, 08:09 PM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Requirements for joining in NIFT college?

NIFT colleges Admission in 2o11:

Courses Offered:

Bachelor Degree programs in B.Des and B.F.Tech.

Master degree programin M.F.tech and M.Des.

For further details click the Website: www.nift.ac.in
22nd June 2011, 11:47 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you should have minimum 60% marks in 12th with science stream.
16th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Rahul singh

I hv passed 10th from cbse in 2007 but due 2 my personal problm i droped my 12th...bt nw m going for 12th from nios with science stream....i hv a question if i got 60% above den im eligible for ur organisation...

Rahul Singh
Noida
[email protected]
6th January 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

is physics , chemistry ,maths is required for nift admissions cant we opt nift from any others stream
6th January 2012, 07:33 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Hi Friend,

to get admission into NIFT one should complete 12th class or equivalent from any recognised University.

age should not be more than 23 years.

you can get admission into BF and B.Des.

after graduation one can do maters in Fashion Technology ie
MF and M.Des.

to do BFTech candidate should complete 12 with Science Background.
19th January 2012, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

after diplomA can anhy one get admission in this organisation.if yes then from which year..reply soon on my id [email protected]
7th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

can we get admitted to n i f t with the commerce background?
7th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can we get admit to n i f t with commerce background & is english speaking needed ?
20th March 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Does 12 boards result matter? If yes then what is the cut off per cent
6th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

which type of question are put up in NIFT entrance exam ???
28th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 50% marks in 12th class & i have also cleared nift entrance exam & my situation test is awaited....so my question is if i will cleared nift situation test then m i eligible for admission procedure for nift as my 12th marks is concerned
17th June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

what % is required in 12 for a science stream student to get admission in nift
25th June 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any requirement to have maths in Class 12 to get admission in NIFT, and during entrance exam if there is maths on which basis the questions are asked on maths subject?? on the basis of class 10 or 12??
25th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To study B.FTech in fashion design you have to give your 10+2 examination from a recognized state or central board of education.

You should have pass marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Some of the other popular courses available are:-

You have to give the GAT(General abillity test) Exam for studying in NIFT.

GAT exam includes the following subjects:-
English comprehension
communication ability
analytical ability
business domain test
quantitative ability

Other courses includes:- B.Des in Fashion & Lifestyle Accessories, Fashion & Textiles, Fashion & Apparel and Fashion Communication.

You can also opt for higher education from NIFT after completing your bachelor's degree for the following courses:-
Master of fashion management, master of fashion technology and master of design.

For more information log onto this website:- www.nift.ac.in
23rd July 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

i am giving 12 from nios is i m eligible for nift or not plz reply me
7th December 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I m a BCA- 2nd year student nd my question is am i eligible for NIFT
Bt i m nt from science bckground
I m a arts student nd also a 12th topper.
10th January 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

is math science or physics important to take if you want to do fashion designing or fashion communication?
13th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

can admission be still posible if we are late like not in month of feb
24th April 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i m from commerce stream is there any entrance for making my career in fd
8th May 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i have got 63 rank in the NIft entrance exam what are my chances to get admission in B.F.tech
9th July 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects we need in 12th for nift?
1st September 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Actualy how 2 ener into this course and wht s the percentage we need 2 score in 2nd year plz reply me on [email protected]
24th September 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I Want know fee of Bdes corse by kaushik poor student
24th September 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want take entrence for Bdes bute I fear to college fee,my famely is week so I Want know semester fee and any advice for poor student
25th September 2013, 01:37 PM
shah.meet92

For getting NIFT college you refer some point
1.You should complete study of physics,chemistry, maths.
2.You must passed your 10+2 from the recognized board of studies.
3. Your maximum age limit is 23 years. Admission is based on the entrance exam which is held in the month of february. For more details visit to official website of NIFT..

All the best..
25th September 2013, 02:48 PM
Mattyjkk

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
For Bachelor Programmes :
Maximum age: 23 years as on 1st October, 2012 i.e. born on or after 1st October, 1989 subject to following qualifications:

Eligibility for Bachelor Programmes – Design – B.Des. (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication)
The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
or

General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
or

Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
or

A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
or

3 or 4-years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
Eligibility for Bachelor Programme - Technology Bachelor of Fashion Technology (Apparel Production) (B.FTech.)

The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
or

General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri- Lanka) at the advanced (A) level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
or

Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
or

A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
or

3 or 4-years diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education (Engineering background). For Master Programmes : Age - No age limit
Eligibility for Master Programme – Design M.Des (Master of Design)

Undergraduate Degree from any institute / university recognized by law in India
or

Diploma in UG Design from NIFT/NID only. (Design Space is an advanced course that demands an understanding of fundamentals in design and presupposes that candidates would be familiar with the basic skills and theories for successful completion of the programme. M.Des. would not provide any basic knowledge and skill development in design as a part of Master programme. The programme provides an option to students to earn final semester credits through ‘Course Work’ or ‘Dissertation’).
Eligibility for Master Programme - Management M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)

Undergraduate Degree from any Institute / University recognised by law in India. or • Undergraduate Diploma of minimum three years duration from NIFT / NID.
Eligibility for Master Programme - Technology M.F.Tech. (Master of Fashion Technology)

B.F.Tech. from NIFT
or

B.E / B.Tech. from any Institute / University recognised by law in India.
IMPORTANT NOTE

1. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided:

(a) That they produce a proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of counselling/admission. or
(b) If the 12th class/final year/final semester (as the case may be) result of qualifying degree/certificate examination is not declared by the concerned Board/University till the date of counselling/admission, his/her admission in that case will be strictly provisional subject to the following conditions:
(i) Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in the prescribed Proforma (please see Annexure –II) is submitted. In case the candidate is minor i.e. below 18 years of age, the affidavit shall be signed by his/her parent/guardian. Candidates/ parent /guardians may note that submission of false affidavit is a punishable offence;
(ii) The candidate will submit the final result of qualifying degree/certificate providing his/her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2013 to their Centre Director / Jt. Director where the admission has been granted.
(iii) In case the candidate fails to submit his/her final result of qualifying degree in the manner as prescribed at (ii) above to prove his/her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2013, whatsoever the reason may be, his/her admission will be treated as null and void (cancelled) and entire fee will be forfeited. Any exception will be as per decision of DG on a case to case basis.
(iv) The Centre Director / Jt. Director will be responsible to ensure that the eligibility of all students meet prescribed qualification for admission specially incase of provisional students. The provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled if the candidate fails to submit result in time i.e. 30th September, 2013.
(v) Those candidates who are seeking provisional admission due to non-declaration of their final year/final semester/12th class (please see Annexure -II) will provide proof of having passed all papers in all the previous years /semesters of qualifying degree examination (whichever relevant).
(vi) The candidates will also bring the datesheet /admit card/ principal's certificate as proof of having appeared in the qualifying exam.
(vii) Candidates who have appeared for compartment/ Supplementary examination(s) in the 12th standard or final semester/ final year of graduation and the result of the same is not declared by the time of counseling/ admission, such candidates will be considered for admission as per para 1 (b) (ii) above, for
25th September 2013, 04:41 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

The national Institute of fashion Technology offers two type of undergraduate courses offered by the Institutes are as follows:

>Bachelor of Design

>Bachelor of Fashion Technology

For Bachelor of Design, one should have qualified higher secondary level of examination from a recognized board of education. The maximum age limit to pursue the course is 23 years.

For Bachelor of Fashion Technology, aspirant must have qualified higher secondary level of exam with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The maximum age limit for this course is also 23 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.

All the best#################
10th November 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11 commerce, will i be able to join NIFT after 12 , and do i need to have maths , and do i need to be good at art for joining in there ? plz reply
23rd March 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a student of class 11th commerce and willing to persue my carrier as a fashion editor. And i have opted for maths as an optional subject with commerce..so is it possible that i be able to persue my carrier as a fashion editor from NIFT?
21st April 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m a student of 11th wid commerce and i wnt to make my career in fashion designing.i hv opted maths as my optional subject...so is it possible that i will be able to pursue my career as fashion designer from NIFT
28th May 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 in cbse ,and done 12 with nios boad ?? can i get admission in nift of delhi.
28th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 from cbse board, and 12 from nios board COMMERCE stream so can i get admission in NIFT delhi.
24th June 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Now I m in 10th I want to became fashion designer , whatis the best option for me?
I also want to know best govt college from which I can complete my diploma cource.
18th March 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

My exam of class xii is over but I Have not given the entrass exam of nift..so what I will do after exam
11th June 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

If a student opts for commerce in his 2 can he get fashion designing course in nift
11th July 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Does NIFT take compart students . As i got compart in my class 12 boards this year . But i really am looking forward for NIFT .

Please help ! I want to start my preperation .
4th September 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Wht is the basic course for attempting paper for attrance fr nift collage fr fashion institute???
10th January 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that the person is qualified with physics, chemistry and maths?
What if the student has opted for Arts?Is there a separate coaching to get admitted in NIFT?
What's the cut-off list?
6th April 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics necessary for admission in fashion communication or bqachelor's of fashion designing ? I am from commerce background and wish to go for the mentioned courses after my 12 th .But i wish not to choose mathematics in class 11 .So can it be possible to get admission without maths background ? Please asap !
29th November 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage requirement to appear NIFT entrance or to gain Admission?
And is there really a need to be good in art for it?
26th May 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just completed senior high school and I want to enrolled my self in your noble school and how can I get started. What are the things need before I can be part of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?