21st May 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination should one opt in Intermediate to study Genetic Engineering?

I want to go for Genetic Engineering and I have passed my 10th class just now. So, what subject should I take in 11th a combination of PCB or combination of PCMB for studying graduate level courses in Genetic Engineering later on?

27th May 2019, 10:05 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which Science subject combination should one opt in Intermediate to study Genetic Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go for Genetic Engineering and I have passed my 10th class just now. So, what subject should I take in 11th a combination of PCB or combination of PCMB for studying graduate level courses in Genetic Engineering later on?
Genetic Engineering contains concepts of Mathematics and Biology both. So, if you are choosing PCMB stream in 11th and 12th standard then it would be much beneficial for you to understand this branch of engineering.
So, I think you must go with PCMB stream as it will be much helpful for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?