1st October 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?

I have done PGDIT from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, Pune and now i want to go for MBA in HR from Punjab Technical University. Most probably I will get lateral entry in IIIrd Semester for the same.....If this happens, is it advisable to go for it???????and what are the job opportunities I can go for after completing the course???

29th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?

When Mba 3rd and 4th sem. final exams are conductde in lateral entry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?